American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,736 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a glitch. :) I wish it was THAT much of an improvement. Not yet anyway. I qualified 6 out of 10 with a 1:25 and change (which IS 2 seconds faster than the other wheel). Just sayin my 2 cents are that maybe reserves should have to qualify for spots but not those of us who signed up beforehand. I dunno I think it kinda messes with the points standings and whatnot. But like I said I'm not gonna argue if the rule stands it stands.

At any rate my times are improving somewhat. Am this close to breaking into 1:24s. Maybe I need to take the car to the shop for some repairs and oil swap to break into that arena.

Here's hoping the crappy internet doesn't boot me. Which for some reason it always does when Jav is hosting the room :p.

Must be his sheer awesomeness.
 
Hmm this series looks awesome and I like a lot of the people who are already in it but I think I'll pass. You guys are way faster than me qualifying would just be a nightmare lol. I'll keep searching.
 
I think Sephy got scared off by Mitch's old, outdated, slow, scrapyard, rustbucket, piece of junk McLaren F1. ;)
 
AWESOMENESS, JAV! Hosted great race last time (sorry TT13 ;) )
 
:banghead: this BMW refuses to turn, my fanboyism hasnt paid off, even with tuning
 
Haven't tested the car much after qualy. Anyone got into the 1:22s? If so, I'm scared. :scared:

Are you all on qualy or race setups. I'm on the qualy setup to get fastest lap and try to at least pull away by 10 seconds by the first pit stop. If everything goes to plan. I'll probably have to pit one extra time but hopefully I would have gained a lead by then, unlike the La Sarthe preseason! :dunce:

I've had a stomach flu the last few days and it's been a vomit fest. :sick: Luckily, I'm completely over it. :)
 
sugarglider661
Haven't tested the car much after qualy. Anyone got into the 1:22s? If so, I'm scared. :scared:

Are you all on qualy or race setups. I'm on the qualy setup to get fastest lap and try to at least pull away by 10 seconds by the first pit stop. If everything goes to plan. I'll probably have to pit one extra time but hopefully I would have gained a lead by then, unlike the La Sarthe preseason! :dunce:

I've had a stomach flu the last few days and it's been a vomit fest. :sick: Luckily, I'm completely over it. :)

Thank you for sharing that :P
 
It's a Sugar Glider. There like flying squirrels.

Love t_ray's avatar. Witty and dirty at the same time... wicked combonation! ;)
 
Last edited:
Room is up!

1472-6399-8451-1926-9459
 
I've seen that before at T rays avatar. I can see it's on the back of your SLS AMG :P
 
sugarglider661
It's a Sugar Glider. There like flying squirrels.

Love t_ray's avatar. Witty and dirty at the same time... wicked combonation! ;)

One of my friends has a sugar glider as a pet. lol

There's this T Shirt I saw a while back that's relatively similar to T Rays avatar. I'll find a pic later.

@sugarglider, cool story bro.

I've gotta scarf down some za (now in the official scrabble dictionary) then I'll be in.
 
Waitup for me gys. ill be there in 10-15 mins. need to get something out fo the way
 

Talking about yourself cowboys?

5640_1135583682661_1619420021_346785_2269703_n.jpg

This is a Mitch :dopey:
 
Actually I checked and the room is non-fixed host. Still troubleshooting the cause but probably because I have to match internet speeds with everyone.

EDIT: yeah I can only stay in I think when you guys have fixed-host racing and low quality track and cars. At least with this internet that's how it is. That's why when there were so many people in the room I was getting booted, because my connection isn't the best.

Just thinking it would be more fair to do it fixed/low or very low. That really should have nothing to do with glitching. Glitching would be an issue with fixed host if the host had low bandwidth.

To those who like the effects, well I do also but skid marks and smoke aren't as important as everyone getting a chance to race...

The online manual also says very low quality should clear up latency issues not create them.
 
Last edited:
Whoa, TT13, I was in your city today for about two hours lol.
 
My cousin lives there. He spent a few days with us here in Orlando for vacation and we took him home today. Went to that pier you guys have. That three story (I think it is) building with all the shops and that aquarium in it. Bigger city than I thought it was. We're still in Orlando for another day though.
 
Guys, do not under any circumstances complain about another driver in this thread.
Contact me through pm if you wish to report someone.
 
Official Results:

LMP:
1) tissimo- Bentley Speed 8
2) marluxiaXI11- Percarolo C60 Hybride
3) gtamann123- Toyota GT ONE
4) Razor70 (Guest Driver)- Mazda 787B
5) parabulla (DNF)- Bentley Speed 8

GT:
1) Blaze_409- Ford GT
2) GTP_Potatochip- Dodge Viper
3) t_ray_z28- Corvette Z06
4) gogatrs- RUF RGT
5) Jav122678- Ferrari 458 Italia
6) THAT_GUY_2- RUF RGT
7) TK42OnE- Aston Martin DB9
8) Cowboys965- BMW M3
9) neptune35- Dodge Viper
10) mockingbird00000 (DNF)- Ferrari 458 Italia
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back