American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,736 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, do not under any circumstances complain about another driver in this thread.
Contact me through pm if you wish to report someone.

I want to complain about t_ray_z28 for being a loser! I hate that guy! he sucks! :dunce:
 
Great race, was fun. I hope I didn't mess up to many people passing at bad times.
 
My cousin lives there. He spent a few days with us here in Orlando for vacation and we took him home today. Went to that pier you guys have. That three story (I think it is) building with all the shops and that aquarium in it. Bigger city than I thought it was. We're still in Orlando for another day though.

I've been there! Good fun tho a bit expensive to eat. You can visit Jav in Orlando :)
 
Great race fellas. Sorry for the divebomb, Jav. Gators is probably going to switch our places. But dont, I repeat, don't call me a ****er. Thats really low class...
 
Great race fellas. Sorry for the divebomb, Jav. Gators is probably going to switch our places. But dont, I repeat, don't call me a ****er. Thats really low class...

Ever since this guy has been around he's been causing trouble. I mean I know I can't make too many races but that's just what I've noticed.

and don't hate on Jav man, at least not in these threads. We're his people:bowdown:
 
Rich77
Ever since this guy has been around he's been causing trouble. I mean I know I can't make too many races but that's just what I've noticed.

and don't hate on Jav man, at least not in these threads. We're his people:bowdown:

Exactly.
You haven't exactly been a keeper of the peace.
You cannot dis Jav in these parts of the forums.
I have never EVER seem Jav swear before.
He VERY rarely complains.
He wouldn't have done any of that unless he was absolutely sure that he knew what he want.
I'll give it a few hours to cool down.
Then I'll make my decision after a little bit more discussion.
 
Great race fellas. Sorry for the divebomb, Jav. Gators is probably going to switch our places. But dont, I repeat, don't call me a ****er. Thats really low class...

Guys I apologize to you for what was said earlier on the room.
Now that doesn't go for you glider, this only shows the type of person you are. You offend but don't expect to be offended back, same goes for your on track conduct, what you did was not dive bombimg, what you did was plain and simple ramming, using other cars as walls and brakes not once but twice. That type of behavior is not racing and has no place here.
That is all I'll say about the incident.
Other than that it really was some great racing guys! Congratulations to Blaze on a great victory, you my friend are a great driver we have some catching up to do!
 
Sorry, but seriously? Its a VIDEO GAME. I Agree with Mitch on this one. For gods sake, don't use the F word against me just because I dive-bombed you. Thats silly. Dare I say that you are not acting your age? 31? And acting like a teenager. Forgive me but that's just ridiculous. It was a racing incident, couldn't have slowed down by the time I overtook you, and I already said I was sorry.

I suppose I expect people to have more respect on my behalf. Mitch started that one argument, which is over now, there was a minor incident with T Ray and Blaze about corner cutting in the preseason, which I apologized about, and then theres this. Jav, if you agree with me on this, I will hold decent respect for you. If not, well, people are WAY too serious about this stuff.

I enjoyed the experience and all I get is nagging? I said I was sorry and you should be grateful for it. And that goes to everyone. I was the fastest BY FAR in lap times but just used up my tires. Could have won the race but my early spin cost me dearly. So don't go complaining about the guy with the fastest lap in GT.
 
Last edited:
Changing cars is not allowed :(. I think. :P good cars are taken lol
 
and don't hate on Jav man, at least not in these threads. We're his people:bowdown:

*banjo playing in the backround* .. yep... dem's fight'n words roun' heh
 
t_ray_z28
*banjo playing in the backround* .. yep... dem's fight'n words roun' heh

Harmonicah soloeh!
 
Cowboys965
Changing cars is not allowed :(. I think. :P good cars are taken lol

You may change cars, but not class.
 
sugarglider661
Sorry, but seriously? Its a VIDEO GAME.
Yeah I mean who on earth would ever get worked up about it? That's just silly.

sugarglider661
Dare I say that you are not acting your age?
Yeah gods sake Jav IT'S A VIDEO GAME.

sugarglider661
If not, well, people are WAY too serious about this stuff.
I agree man people need to act their age it's getting ridiculous!
[/sarcasm]
sugarglider661
I was the fastest BY FAR in lap times but just used up my tires. Could have won the race but my early spin cost me dearly. So don't go complaining about the guy with the fastest lap in GT.
a horse that **** fast, don't **** long...
 
Last edited:
Sorry, but seriously? Its a VIDEO GAME. I Agree with Mitch on this one. For gods sake, don't use the F word against me just because I dive-bombed you. Thats silly. Dare I say that you are not acting your age? 31? And acting like a teenager. Forgive me but that's just ridiculous. It was a racing incident, couldn't have slowed down by the time I overtook you, and I already said I was sorry.

I suppose I expect people to have more respect on my behalf. Mitch started that one argument, which is over now, there was a minor incident with T Ray and Blaze about corner cutting in the preseason, which I apologized about, and then theres this. Jav, if you agree with me on this, I will hold decent respect for you. If not, well, people are WAY too serious about this stuff.

I enjoyed the experience and all I get is nagging? I said I was sorry and you should be grateful for it. And that goes to everyone. I was the fastest BY FAR in lap times but just used up my tires. Could have won the race but my early spin cost me dearly. So don't go complaining about the guy with the fastest lap in GT.

Respect? Funny that you mention the word. On this video game you talk about we base our friendship on respect, repect that is earned playing this "video game" respect earned trough hours and hours of learning, studying, and knnowing each other. Respect earned by respecting others first and not demanding to be respected. You my friend have no clue about that respect you talk about. How quick you forget why you were called a Fu__er, what do you expect after calling someone a punk? What do you expect after disrespecting someone else the way you did on track?
Sorry my friend but no I don't want your so called respect.
 
Yeah I mean who on earth would ever get worked up about it? That's just silly.


Yeah gods sake Jav IT'S A VIDEO GAME.


I agree man people need to act their age it's getting ridiculous!


a horse that **** fast, don't **** long...

rich im trying to figure out, are you being sarcastic or not?💡
 
Something about these endurance races that ticks people off, =[
 
heaven.jpg


Hopefully this won't end up like the LMES...
 
Well, I glitched out with 10 to go. Didn't see Tissimo or Razor on my HUD all race or on the pace lap. So if my glitching affected anyone during the race, sorry.

I'm curious to see the replay of this alleged incident, are we able to share replays with each other? If anything so I can at least snap some photos.
 
parabulla
Well, I glitched out with 10 to go. Didn't see Tissimo or Razor on my HUD all race or on the pace lap. So if my glitching affected anyone during the race, sorry.

I'm curious to see the replay of this alleged incident, are we able to share replays with each other? If anything so I can at least snap some photos.

I'll put the data up on a media sharing site tomorrow.
Twice you used me as brakes.
How many people did it say were racing?
 
Well, I glitched out with 10 to go. Didn't see Tissimo or Razor on my HUD all race or on the pace lap. So if my glitching affected anyone during the race, sorry.

I'm curious to see the replay of this alleged incident, are we able to share replays with each other? If anything so I can at least snap some photos.

yeah, I think you sideswiped me one time. but it didnt do anything except mess up my line. It was either you or gtamann. I honestly dont remember, cause it wasnt a big deal.
 
I haven't even seen the incident but I'd side with Jav any day of the week. sugarglider you seem to have this high horse mentality that just doesn't sit well here, I've heard of arguments you've had with other people and you really have no respect here with anybody yet you act like we should respect you because you talk yourself up and try and tell series veterans what they can and can't drive. Id say ease up on being a dick or leave...

I enjoyed the experience and all I get is nagging? I said I was sorry and you should be grateful for it. And that goes to everyone. I was the fastest BY FAR in lap times but just used up my tires. Could have won the race but my early spin cost me dearly. So don't go complaining about the guy with the fastest lap in GT.

One lap doesn't make a race, go have a toss elsewhere. You enjoyed the experience because you obviously like to run into other people trying to make moves (as was said earlier, you did it twice) and ruin someone elses race. Good on your analysis of the race, being the fastest in lap times doesn't mean jack if you can't win the race. Theres been many examples where the faster car has lost in the past....
 
Last edited:
Haha I was being extremely sarcastic except for the last line. A black guy told me that in a pool hall.
I was tempted to put a [/sarcasm] tag but I was afraid that'd ruin it, but it was just the opposite!

edit: i fixed it now
 
Hmm why do you guys think I backed out and came back in, at the expense of getting kicked every 2 seconds? Because I saw 3 people on track and everyone else was invisible. Imagine how many races I'd have ruined!

I'd like to see the incident(s) as well. I've never seen Jav place that low I knew something was up.
 
Just a personal observation:

People who are always involved in conflicts, are generally the cause of said conflicts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back