American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,767 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a personal observation:

People who are always involved in conflicts, are generally the cause of said conflicts.

why didn't I thnk of that? :sly:
 
Hey T Ray what is the chance of teammates color on that Vette? :sly:
 
Its a VIDEO GAME.

It's just a video game, so why are you so concerned with winning? You rammed Jav, one of the series best, cleanest, most respected drivers because he was "holding you up". Then you insult him and call him immature? A clean, hard fought battle is far more fun than winning anyway.
I suppose I expect people to have more respect on my behalf.
People would respect you if you acted in a way that deserved respect.
I was the fastest BY FAR in lap times but just used up my tires. Could have won the race but my early spin cost me dearly. So don't go complaining about the guy with the fastest lap in GT.
No, you weren't BY FAR the fastest in GT. You qualified all of 0.3s ahead of me and Blaze, and I didn't get a decent lap in during qualifying... not that qualifying times matter anyway. Don't blame the spin either. Yes, it put you at the back of the GT field, but if you were really so much faster than us, you could have caught us again. Instead, we lapped you.

I think your best bet at this point is to leave this series and race elsewhere. I have no desire to race against anyone like you, and I doubt anyone else in the series does either.
 
Well said potatohead!
 
I figured you were delusional when you claimed you were faster than GTP_PotatoChip. Seriously? He made it deep into the GT academy tournament. And his name is always in the top 10 of any time trials for GT5 that he enters.....
 
I figured you were delusional when you claimed you were faster than GTP_PotatoChip. Seriously? He made it deep into the GT academy tournament. And his name is always in the top 10 of any time trials for GT5 that he enters.....

This.

Me in a 'outdated' and 'uncompetitive' McLaren F1 is the least of your worries when potatonuggets is on track.
 
Hey T Ray what is the chance of teammates color on that Vette? :sly:

you lost me.. .what?

Well said potatohead!

I figured you were delusional when you claimed you were faster than GTP_PotatoChip. Seriously? He made it deep into the GT academy tournament. And his name is always in the top 10 of any time trials for GT5 that he enters.....



I agree... lol
 
Last edited:
See below.
 
Announcement

After much unbiased thought and consideration, sugarglider35/neptune35 has been given a 3 minute penalty as well as a three race suspension for disorderly conduct both on, and off the track.
This demotes him to last place in the GT finishing order and will most likely take him out of contention for points the rest of the series. This three race suspension will give him time to think about whether he is willing to come for fun or if he is going to take this too seriously and drop out due to him no longer being in contention for points.

Two other important announcements:

Those that qualified on poll will receive two points, this applies to this race, as well as the rest of the series, neptune35 will receive points for qualifying on poll.

A new classic Le Mans series is being seriously considered. May replace the time slot of the LMES.
Start saving for a car, or request a ticket ASAP.

Here's a link to the replay data:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7j1a4k9h3yf0v
You've no excuses TT13, get on those pics ASAP!

Official Results:

LMP:
1) tissimo- Bentley Speed 8
2) marluxiaXI11- Percarolo C60 Hybride
3) gtamann123- Toyota GT ONE
4) Razor70 (Guest Driver)- Mazda 787B
5) parabulla (DNF)- Bentley Speed 8

GT:
1) Blaze_409- Ford GT
2) GTP_Potatochip- Dodge Viper
3) t_ray_z28- Corvette Z06
4) gogatrs- RUF RGT
5) Jav122678- Ferrari 458 Italia
6) THAT_GUY_2- RUF RGT
7) TK42OnE- Aston Martin DB9
8) Cowboys965- BMW M3
9) neptune35- Dodge Viper
10) mockingbird00000 (DNF)- Ferrari 458 Italia
 
Last edited:
3 races is a bit harsh, isn't it? I don't know the complete details though, as I only saw him about 1-2 times during the race, and could you upload the ramming parts to YouTube or something? Cuz I'm on my iPod
 
I'll put the data up on a media sharing site tomorrow.
Twice you used me as brakes.
How many people did it say were racing?

Sorry, I missed this response somehow.
I saw 8 competitors on my HUD.
 
parabulla
Sorry, I missed this response somehow.
I saw 8 competitors on my HUD.

That's why you rammed me.
There were thirteen guys on the track.
That's a known glitch.
If there are less people there than you think should be, ask how many people are in the room.
If you just back out then reenter, it should fix itself.
 
Cowboys965
3 races is a bit harsh, isn't it? I don't know the complete details though, as I only saw him about 1-2 times during the race, and could you upload the ramming parts to YouTube or something? Cuz I'm on my iPod

Can't upload to YouTube as I don't have a capture card.
 
Lol wonder what Blaze has to say about this penalty....
 
That's why you rammed me.
There were thirteen guys on the track.
That's a known glitch.
If there are less people there than you think should be, ask how many people are in the room.
If you just back out then reenter, it should fix itself.

So stop the race and restart next time it happens?
 
Lol wonder what Blaze has to say about this penalty....

Well considering that sugarglider had incidents with multiple people including me the penalty seems right.
 
I call bias :dopey:

Joking aside it'd be interesting to see if the glider stays or flys away.
 
gogatrs
Can't upload to YouTube as I don't have a capture card.

I'd just like to see, you can use any old camera
 
MitchZ06
I call bias :dopey:

Joking aside it'd be interesting to see if the glider stays or flys away.

That's the point of the three race penalty.
Is he here for the racing, or the winning?
 
That's the point of the three race penalty.
Is he here for the racing, or the winning?

I'm here to WIN! WOOOO YEAH #1... oh wait... YEAH #3! lol :dopey:
 
Well after throwing the F1 at the scenery for an hour and a half I finally got a clean-ish lap at the Nurb 24Hr course, 8:45.286, could do alot better tho...
 
Hey guys I just woke up 5 minutes ago, apparently I slept through the F1 race :/
 
Whats F1? That club style spec racing?
 
I don't usually enjoy F1, but Monaco, and Montreal were to of the most exciting races I've seen in a long time.
I have Valencia DVRed.
 
gogatrs
I don't usually enjoy F1, but Monaco, and Montreal were to of the most exciting races I've seen in a long time.
I have Valencia DVRed.

When was Valencia? This weekend? :(
 
F1 is exciting? Now I've heard everything! :dopey:
 
MitchZ06
F1 is exciting? Now I've heard everything! :dopey:

Haha, just those two races lol.
I usually can't stand to watch the entire race, but those two, I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen haha.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back