American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,737 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually put the F1 on when I want to go to sleep, however the just finished Nurburgring 24 Hours kept me up for the entire distance!
 
OK Mitch, since we haven't heard anything from sugraglider, I'm going to take control of this series.
How bout that McLaren F1?
 
Keen on making me explode or something? God yes I want it in!
 
Wait the Nurburgring 24h is over already?
 
Yup, Manthey won with a Beetle.
 
Manthey is a local team that has won the Nurb 24Hr 5 times in the last 6 years....Beetle is a joke name for Porsche (same guy who designed the beetle designed the first Porsche...)
 
Ok thx, btw I traded for a level 23 ticket yesterday and got a Mercedes Sauber C9 '89, pretty good car, I was using it on the Supercar Festival seasonal on Eifel, I looked at the list of Lvl 23 cars in this game and it's all pretty much LMPs :D
 
Potato, would you be so kind as to give us another points spreadsheet?
 
Is there any chance you guys have a recording or know of a torrent I can have? I missed it and I wanted to watch it but I couldn't find coverage :(
 
picture.php

Well its done and dusted, signed and sealed, the deal to get the McLaren F1 back into endurance racing has been made! After missing the first round at Laguna Seca after disputes with a single driver the NRGR team have finally gotten the McLaren F1 re-accepted into the GT class and will make their debut with it at the Nurburgring race all things going to plan.
 
MitchZ06
Well its done and dusted, signed and sealed, the deal to get the McLaren F1 back into endurance racing has been made! After missing the first round at Laguna Seca after disputes with a single driver the NRGR team have finally gotten the McLaren F1 re-accepted into the GT class and will make their debut with it at the Nurburgring race all things going to plan.

The McLaren F1 will be racing with 447 HP and 1250 KG.
 
This just in, a lone driver formerly driving for M sport will make to move to team Chevorlet due to an under performing car, rumor had it negotiations are being made
 
Last edited:
'Underperforming car', dude they're all even in terms of spec....
 
MitchZ06
'Underperforming car', dude they're all even in terms of spec....

Me<------ Understeerophobic
 
OK Mitch, since we haven't heard anything from sugraglider, I'm going to take control of this series.
How bout that McLaren F1?

You run this series? Sounds like a load of hogwash to me.

This week is Suzuka or Nurburgring? Which one will I be matrixing out of this week?
 
Tower Turn 13
You run this series? Sounds like a load of hogwash to me.

This week is Suzuka or Nurburgring? Which one will I be matrixing out of this week?

Nurburgring.
 
Ah ok guys get a RUF for this Thursday. We'll do one lap here.

* The "Who Needs Porsche?" RUF EuroSwift Competition (Nurburgring 24 hour Course)

Details: stock RUF RGT '00s on stock tires for an exhilarating chase round the world-famous ring.
 
t_ray_z28
Gotta warn you, the Vette is no better.

Oh trust me :P have you tried the M3
BTW I have blue with stock rims, what should I do? Tequila patron? Lol
 
Oh trust me :P have you tried the M3
BTW I have blue with stock rims, what should I do? Tequila patron? Lol

Hey get your own stolen color scheme ;)

j/k

Speaking of color schemes if any of you participate in this week's challenge race you'll get to see my hot metallic pink Barbie RUF. It's glorious.

Ken doll not included.
 
Hey get your own stolen color scheme ;)

j/k

Speaking of color schemes if any of you participate in this week's challenge race you'll get to see my hot metallic pink Barbie RUF. It's glorious.

Ken doll not included.

Is Barbie included? ;)
 
Is Nurburgring going to be full weather/time change or no?
 
Potato, would you be so kind as to give us another points spreadsheet?

Will do, as soon as I get time.
 
Last edited:
gman07
Will do, as soon as I get time.

Awesome!
Thanks man!

Time change will be on, but knowing how much you guys despise weather change, I'll have it fixed on sunny.
 
Plus weather change always=rain.
 
gogatrs
Awesome!
Thanks man!

Time change will be on, but knowing how much you guys despise weather change, I'll have it fixed on sunny.

But that's no fun! :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back