American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,761 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
McLaren F1 specs:
460 HP/1250 KG.
 
Cowboys, have you ever been to the Waterford speed bowl?
:yuck:
 
gogatrs
Cowboys, have you ever been to the Waterford speed bowl?
:yuck:

Yes, good races though :D not what you described as a fat redneck on a lazy boy lawnmower driving through the infield
 
Ill deal with 460hp I guess, with 447 at Laguna I was far off the pace...
 
MitchZ06
Ill deal with 460hp I guess, with 447 at Laguna I was far off the pace...

I came up on you pretty quick in my Scuderia, theyre out to get that rustbucket on wheels :P
 
You call being 2 seconds off the pace sandbagging?...And cowboys you only had me on the straights, was just fun watching you run wide everywhere :p
 
Jav
That reminds me...
TT how do you feel about McLarens??

Eh, I'm not really a fan of them in general. Are they premium? I could try one out just for fun. I'll report back.
 
Tower Turn 13
Eh, I'm not really a fan of them in general. Are they premium? I could try one out just for fun. I'll report back.

Too old?

Remember, only two guys per car, and Mitch already has one...
 
MitchZ06
You call being 2 seconds off the pace sandbagging?...And cowboys you only had me on the straights, was just fun watching you run wide everywhere :p

Pshh... Well, you know what? Your a meaniehead.
 
WHAT?!? I put in all that effort to get it into the series and everyone just leeches off my hard work :(
 

There are a lot of older cars I like. I'm a vintage nut in some ways. But this car just doesn't do it for me I guess.

Jav what you think of evoras? Or were those disqualified? Didn't even know we could switch cars?

Bleh.

EDIT: If Jav switches to team up with mitch maybe I'll team up in RUFs with Gogatrs or evora unless it isn't allowed. I'm pretty open.
 
Tower Turn 13
There are a lot of older cars I like. I'm a vintage nut in some ways. But this car just doesn't do it for me I guess.

Jav what you think of evoras? Or were those disqualified? Didn't even know we could switch cars?

Bleh.

EDIT: If Jav switches to team up with mitch maybe I'll team up in RUFs with Gogatrs or evora unless it isn't allowed. I'm pretty open.

I'm already teamies with THAT GUY. :/
 
we'll I'm all good with anything really. I wouldn't even mind the aston martin or just staying in the Ferrari with Jav. It's whatever he wants to do if he wants to team with Mitch I'll figure somethin out.

EDIT: Evoras aren't allowed are they?
 
Special rule - only one McLaren is allowed and since Im running it no-one else can, especially t_ray :p
 
One is enough. I mean, look at that thing :p

Just kidding it's a pretty car but like I said just not really my style.
 
Special rule - only one McLaren is allowed and since Im running it no-one else can, especially t_ray :p

i dont want that old p.o.s.! and what guy u talkn bout gators?
 
You call being 2 seconds off the pace sandbagging?...And cowboys you only had me on the straights, was just fun watching you run wide everywhere :p

Sand.....bagging.....:). Mtch, Ditch the sandbags. lololol. Just not near my Ford. Sand in the carpet is a pain.
 
t_ray_z28
i dont want that old p.o.s.! and what guy u talkn bout gators?

That guy!

And TT13, how's your internetz comin along?
 
That guy!

And TT13, how's your internetz comin along?

Meh. haven't bought it yet, the wife and I are debating considering we only have a month left in our place. If I need to I'll drag all my crap to campus and use the office where I work, but I'd rather not. I'd like to see what it's like with fixed host room, it seemed to work for me just a day before the race.
 
Itd weigh 970kg without the damn sandbags...
 
Teah TT13. You really need to get that internet fixed. It drives me crazy when you keep joiing and leaving and the messages keep popping up saying Tower turn Competizione,Mocking bird00000000 has left Mockingbird000000has entered.
 
Teah TT13. You really need to get that internet fixed. It drives me crazy when you keep joiing and leaving and the messages keep popping up saying Tower turn Competizione,Mocking bird00000000 has left Mockingbird000000has entered.

I do it to psych you out, Blaze.
 
There are a lot of older cars I like. I'm a vintage nut in some ways. But this car just doesn't do it for me I guess.

Jav what you think of evoras? Or were those disqualified? Didn't even know we could switch cars?

Bleh.

EDIT: If Jav switches to team up with mitch maybe I'll team up in RUFs with Gogatrs or evora unless it isn't allowed. I'm pretty open.

Don't know! Haven't really tried that car at all!
You interested?
 
Jav
Don't know! Haven't really tried that car at all!
You interested?

Well i brought it up a few pages back. I did my own testing and the cars was fine. I tested it at 472hp and 1250kg. I ran 1.58's at nurburg and i ran a 1.23.6 in it at Laguna Seca.

However Gogatrs mysteriously said we couldn't use it. He said that it didn;t have the ability to hang on the straights. I didn't recall having that issue....Anyway in the end he said no to the Evora.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back