American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,767 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, can I join? I think this sounds really professional. I'm new to GT5 but I assure you I am a clean sim racer, having raced in several other series like Forza and GT4 and GT5 prologue.

So, here's my entry pass...

GTP: Lord Voldemort
PSN: lvoldemort666
Class: GT
Car: Something other than the McLaren

Awesome. Can't make all of the races, unfortunately, but I'll try my best to make time. Also I can't make qualifying next week but I can make the race. I'll have to start at the back, right?

Damn bandwagoners! :grumpy:
 
MitchZ06
Damn bandwagoners! :grumpy:

I love how everytime someone mentions something good about the McLaren they are accused of bandwagoning, I mean cmon lol xD help the poor guy out
 
LMP and that track isn't a good combo.... Hopefully I'm just having an off day, couldn't link anything and only ran a 7:40 iirc..

I think I got a +8:30:xxx in my GT-One when I took a quick lap on Nurburgring (I'll admit, I made a few mistakes), while using the same tuning settings at Laguna. I think I can shorten it down to 8:00 or below, if I do a lap w/o any mistakes and tune my GT-One more.
 
I love how everytime someone mentions something good about the McLaren they are accused of bandwagoning, I mean cmon lol xD help the poor guy out

Ya but when I had to push to get it in then someone else just says they'll drive it too after all that I'm kinda miffed about it...
 
TK42OnE
No way! I did not know that. I'll send the chip later tonight.

If you happen to know the color. Good chance I have it.

It seems while oil change and wash it wanted to be a lighter green.

Was it light green before sending?
 
OwensRacing
If you happen to know the color. Good chance I have it.

It seems while oil change and wash it wanted to be a lighter green.

Was it light green before sending?

Yeah. Now that I think about it, I probably didnt paint it. I'm almost 100% sure that I just chose whatever was closest to British Racing Green in the stock paint options. I always choose that colour for British cars.
 
TK42OnE
Yeah. Now that I think about it, I probably didnt paint it. I'm almost 100% sure that I just chose whatever was closest to British Racing Green in the stock paint options. I always choose that colour for British cars.

Same here.
Green for British cars (with the exception of my chrome orange Evora, and my two McLarens)
Silver/White/Black for German cars
Red for Italia
Blue for le francais
And rainbow for the American/Japanese cars.
 
It's Greenwood Green. Which is a British Style Green.

Looks good in green.
 
MitchZ06
Ya but when I had to push to get it in then someone else just says they'll drive it too after all that I'm kinda miffed about it...

Good point lol. Need a warning label on that thing *Unstable at medium speeds and heavy Gs, parts may detach*
 
Owens and I are in a pretty good random room if anyone wants to join...
 
Gatrs what happened? I brushed my teeth and come back with like 3 people in the room
 
Cowboys965
Gatrs what happened? I brushed my teeth and come back with like 3 people in the room

I had another buddy that wanted to race.
Join my lounge, we can do some FIA/ALMS practice.
 
Hey Gatrs I got an idea in that lobby, how bout instead of the normal M3 we allow the M3 CSL? it's more of a race counterpart
 
that with the Vette? I'll run some later maybe and see where we're at in comparison.

I lost internet for a couple hours some reason, and so I did some practice laps in the arcade side of the game. Don't know how accurate that will be compared to online, but I pulled a couple 8:29's. And in all truth, I don't know my way around Nurburgring... The track never really has had my attention, so I'm pretty lost there. lol :dunce:
 
t_ray_z28
I lost internet for a couple hours some reason, and so I did some practice laps in the arcade side of the game. Don't know how accurate that will be compared to online, but I pulled a couple 8:29's. And in all truth, I don't know my way around Nurburgring... The track never really has had my attention, so I'm pretty lost there. lol :dunce:

AMG Driving Academy is helpful
 
gogatrs
Owens and I are in a pretty good random room if anyone wants to join...

That's Indeed317's room. He runs a fun room. Usual suspects show up when he's running it. Fairly clean room usually and fun! He's on GTP too.


Like that DB9! Porky when you brake down. But once all of her moves forward she maintains well. :)
 
Last edited:
Really wanna make this race now so I can stick it to Owens, damn that man is fast!
 
I'm ready for it, can't wait :D
 
Usually a eurosport feed on justin.tv

if not just radio le mans and some live timing.

UPDATE: Eurosport 2 will be covering the first hour and last two hours live. A break in the middle for another race and soccer.
 
Last edited:
Usually a eurosport feed on justin.tv

if not just radio le mans and some live timing.

UPDATE: Eurosport 2 will be covering the first hour and last two hours live. A break in the middle for another race and soccer.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. It's times like these I really love this internets thing.
 
Man I hardly ever miss a real race, so far have watched all 48hrs of 2 of this years big 24hr races with Spa coming up Ill have watched more hours and laps than a F1 season (by a long way).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back