American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,767 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
t_ray_z28
you were still talking about Nurburgring... at least thats what it looked like. Shut up! You're not my real dad!

I'm not gonna say it, I'm not gonna say it, I'm not gonna say, I'm not gonna say it, I'm not gonna say it, I'm not gonna say it, I'm not gonna say it, T_Ray, I'm not gonna say it, I am your, I'm not gonna say it, father!
Dammit, I said it.
 
I'm not gonna say it, I'm not gonna say it, I'm not gonna say, I'm not gonna say it, I'm not gonna say it, I'm not gonna say it, I'm not gonna say it, T_Ray, I'm not gonna say it, I am your, I'm not gonna say it, father!
Dammit, I said it.

i dont know which of us is more ashamed... :nervous:

those girls are too skinny btw... i like a woman with some shape!
 
t_ray_z28
i dont know which of us is more ashamed... :nervous:

those girls are too skinny btw... i like a woman with some shape!

What's a woman?
 
Nope, this:

24h201196efc42e3fjpg.jpg

You probably couldn't even speak their language lol

Even if I don't speak their language tey'll know what I'm talking about!!
:p
 
Jav
Even if I don't speak their language tey'll know what I'm talking about!!
:p

lol
 
parabulla
Nope, this:

Can we just quit this thread and have moar track girls?
Sooooo hot, want to touch the heiney!!!





Btw from here on out it it seems I'll be withdrawn from the series due to vacation, have fun guys!
 
Last edited:
Can we just quit this thread and have moar track girls?
Sooooo hot, want to touch the heiney!!!





Btw from here on out it it seems I'll be withdrawn from the series due to vacation, have fun guys!

mmm...heiney....

Sorry to hear we'll be without you, it's always a pleasure lapping you multiple times each race.
 
parabulla
Sorry to hear we'll be without you, it's always a pleasure lapping you multiple times each race.

hey hey I will stand by the now dead GTC class regardless of how many times I've been lapped!
 
You'll still lose to yourself.:P
 
I miss so much in a day without looking at this thread.

BTW my strategy as always is to drive slow and let you all fly off the track one by one. Maybe more useful here than elsewhere.
 
I miss so much in a day without looking at this thread.

BTW my strategy as always is to drive slow and let you all fly off the track one by one. Maybe more useful here than elsewhere.

Lol!! Indeed a useful strategy!
 
t_ray_z28
so it's agreed.. this week the challenge is to see who can drive the slowest!

Let's play some basketball! Whoever has the highest time or points wins! :P
 
:( Tiss just kicked me from his T&T lobby :( all I was trying to do was push your Mark IV on the straight with my X1 :P
 
I might be able to make this week but qualifying is iffy as I have summer practice at 7
 
We got qualis on Thursday still?
 
Well everyone in GT, eat my rust! :dopey:
 
MitchZ06
Well everyone in GT, eat my rust! :dopey:

Who needs burning rubber and smoke? I need windshield wipers to draft you with all that rust :D
 
Just an FYI but I might be home this weekend. If I am I might race anyway on Friday, will probably have a decent connection for once :p but Saturday will likely be a no show because I'll be too busy with fam to dedicate time to an enduro style race.
 
Another victim to follow my rust cloud :dopey:
 
MitchZ06
Another victim to follow my rust cloud :dopey:

It's like the paint launchers on James May's car in the Make Your Own Police Car Challenge on Top Gear :D
 
Just shards of somehow rusted carbon fiber....watch out for a spoiler falling off too, the mounts are getting pretty rusted out :dopey:
 
MitchZ06
Just shards of somehow rusted carbon fiber....watch out for a spoiler falling off too, the mounts are getting pretty rusted out :dopey:

Be careful your wheels don't fall off on the Karousell :P
 
I don't drive thru the karussell, always seem to spin out if I go thru it :/
 
:( Tiss just kicked me from his T&T lobby :( all I was trying to do was push your Mark IV on the straight with my X1 :P

Its a Ferrari, not a stinking ford!

Sorry, was a bit irritated from driving the lmp on Nordschleife. I'm going to be sooooooooooooo glad once this race is over.
 
Could a GT gain an overall victory or atleast beat a LMP or two? :dopey:
 
Yeah but thats you, genetics is your excuse :dopey:

I kid I kid....

Would definately be cool tho if a GT car could get an overall podium position here from LMPs having offs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back