American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,767 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imola? Big endurance race I suppose? I know what spa is, cool track
 
Cowboys965
Imola? Big endurance race I suppose? I know what spa is, cool track

lol
Anyone other than me going to Lime Rock?
 
Nope.

Cowboys its a 6 hour LMS race at Imola....
 
Well just surprised myself with a clean lap of the Nurb (woo practice!) and nailed a 8:34 lap. Consider me a happy pakeha!
 
MitchZ06
Well just surprised myself with a clean lap of the Nurb (woo practice!) and nailed a 8:34 lap. Consider me a happy pakeha!

I do pretty good, but then I touch a patch of grass with on wheel and I lose it completely :P
 
Yeah thats the worst part of this track, its so skinny theres no room for error.
 
have they fixed up the tamburello yet.....I would never race in Imola knowing that tamburello is still the same....
 
I've heard there was work done on it recently, how recently I don't know sorry...
 
MitchZ06
Yeah thats the worst part of this track, its so skinny theres no room for error.

Thats why it's so famous I guess :P
 
have they fixed up the tamburello yet.....I would never race in Imola knowing that tamburello is still the same....

Tamburello was revised into an S-turn in '95.
 
Guys I'm practicing in my lounge if you guys want to join
 
Just been running off some Nurb laps, holy hell this place is going to be difficult for the LMPs when coming up on traffic.
 
I plain suck at Nurburgring. It's fun to watch on TV but I hate it in this game. Flying down skinny winding roads and one tire off and it's all over.

Definitely makes me fonder of Sarthe.
 
Tower Turn 13
I plain suck at Nurburgring. It's fun to watch on TV but I hate it in this game. Flying down skinny winding roads and one tire off and it's all over.

Definitely makes me fonder of Sarthe.

That's what makes it one of the best. :P
 
That's what makes it one of the best. :P

Nope, this:

24h201196efc42e3fjpg.jpg
 
yeah, this place turns me into a very angry person...
 
Cheer up t_ray, we'll find your real parents some day 💡
 
t_ray_z28
yeah, this place turns me into a very angry person...

Wrong thread dude.
You're in the ALMS thread, not the LMES. :P
 
Wrong thread dude.
You're in the ALMS thread, not the LMES. :P

you were still talking about Nurburgring... at least thats what it looked like. Shut up! You're not my real dad!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back