American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,767 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but thats you, genetics is your excuse :dopey:

I kid I kid....

Would definately be cool tho if a GT car could get an overall podium position here from LMPs having offs.

Lol, wont happen. Having a piss poor lap, with many missed apexes, and 2 offs costing me 10+s I still run a 7:45ish.



We're not having a Full pace lap correct? that would be hell! If so I'm just going to hit pause and walk away for 30 minutes, lol.

I say go green after we get onto the Nordschleife part (Nordschleife start/finish). Just my .02c
 
What about pace lap on the GP circuit until that bridge after the very bottom hairpin? Or the bridge on that straight with the right hander kink?

And tissimo, way to kill a dream :grumpy:

Porsche LMP1 Press Release. Watch out for an exploding gogatrs! :dopey:
 
Last edited:
tissimo
Its a Ferrari, not a stinking ford!

Sorry, was a bit irritated from driving the lmp on Nordschleife. I'm going to be sooooooooooooo glad once this race is over.

Yea I realized that after I posted it :P
 
Is qualifying still on tonight?

Owensracing will be driving my car but I'll probably stop by to watch if a room is up.
 
I asked gatrs earlier and yes it is.
 
MitchZ06
What about pace lap on the GP circuit until that bridge after the very bottom hairpin? Or the bridge on that straight with the right hander kink?

And tissimo, way to kill a dream :grumpy:

Porsche LMP1 Press Release. Watch out for an exploding gogatrs! :dopey:

Already seen it bud. ;)
:bowdown:
 
Its got me wondering, how will a prototype Beetle go against a prototype McLaren? Last time I saw a Beetle prototype going up against a McLaren F1 GTR was 1995 and we should all know how that went :dopey: (yes there were other years but that is the best ever debut by a manufacturer at Le Mans).
 
MitchZ06
Its got me wondering, how will a prototype Beetle go against a prototype McLaren? Last time I saw a Beetle prototype going up against a McLaren F1 GTR was 1995 and we should all know how that went :dopey: (yes there were other years but that is the best ever debut by a manufacturer at Le Mans).

Well considering the car is full of rust :P
 
Err Cowboys I think you've missed the point by about 4 turns...
 
MitchZ06
Err Cowboys I think you've missed the point by about 4 turns...

Nope. Porsche will beat McLaren :P
 
I've been having that problem too...
T try going slower than normal trough there, you have to be very very patient trough that corner.

We're not having a Full pace lap correct? that would be hell! If so I'm just going to hit pause and walk away for 30 minutes, lol.

I say go green after we get onto the Nordschleife part (Nordschleife start/finish). Just my .02c
For the GTPFIA race we are going green under the metalic bridge on the run down to the chicane, maybe Gatr could consider doing the same...
 
Can someone post Qualfying time. I will chase it in main op. However may be faster if someone responds.

Need to plan my mowing around qualfying. I sure don't want to worry about the yard this weekend.
 
Can someone post Qualfying time. I will chase it in main op. However may be faster if someone responds.

Need to plan my mowing around qualfying. I sure don't want to worry about the yard this weekend.

Definitely not a lawn mowing weekend!!
 
picture.php

Just thought I'd post this here....watch out GT :sly:

BTW I may not make qualis (I mean Im gonna sleep in...) so if I don't can I do a time for you sometime before the race gatrs?

One last edit....I won't be here for next weeks race as I'll be on a roadtrip that weekend.
 
Last edited:
MitchZ06
Just thought I'd post this here....watch out GT :sly:

BTW I may not make qualis (I mean Im gonna sleep in...) so if I don't can I do a time for you sometime before the race gatrs?

One last edit....I won't be here for next weeks race as I'll be on a roadtrip that weekend.

It used to be white :P
 
Thats the 'West' livery one, can't race that in Germany because of tobacco advertising laws....(and the reason why the real West racing F1 GTR wore East logos to get around it).
 
MitchZ06
Thats the 'West' livery one, can't race that in Germany because of tobacco advertising laws....(and the reason why the real West racing F1 GTR wore East logos to get around it).

The white McLaren? Why? It's Marlbaro advertising?
 
6eML3muRRdHlRdn5PB1pUb.jpg

West....

4574470301_7a91e6fc1a.jpg

East logos for the Nurb race.
 
Last edited:
Tower Turn 13
Yup. Should be about 7, 7:30ish. Tiss wanna host again? Need someone who can do fixed host and low qual.

Not a biased choice or anything :P
 
Well I wanna be present for my own race series ;).

Until I can get internet figured out. I actually don't care who hosts if they set the room up like that.
 
Sure, I'll host... Did a lap in the ruf, lol.. 10:02
 
I love how Gatrs is like, RUFs! And he drives the exact same RUF. :I
 
.............
 
Last edited:
Yeah says I have a network incopatability error. Trying to figure it out...

Same setup as last time, right?
 
Yea, very low, mics off, fixed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back