American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,767 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm so wierd. Incompatibility with the room host :( It shows zero bars on the right for me. Well if it doesn't work you guys can do the race without me.
 
ya did that. it's the connection I'm NAT2 don't know if that makes a difference. There are other rooms I just joined one fairly easily. Don't know if it's cuz I'm in the US.
 
I'm gonna open a non-fixed host room (because my connection sucks) and if I get kicked you guys can just use the room anyway. That cool? Room # in a sec.
 
I'm Nat2 as well, getting the same error trying to join your room. Can others join?

lol i post this and it joins...
 
Guys I'm not gonna make it to the RUF race or to qualifying because of this internet issue, possibly not the race tomorrow. I'm gonna order internet tonight and hopefully it comes tomorrow but I have no idea how long it takes. So, ya hopefully it works out. Let me know 1st 2nd 3rd for the RUF race. Also how far behind 2nd and 3rd are, if someone can write that down.
 
Last edited:
Have you removed all power from ps3, router, modem? Restart with modem, then router, then ps3.

Go through Internet settings and try again.

If that don't work. :( new modem or router?


When do you guys qualify? See the Ruf racing going on. After?
 
Last edited:
He's on 'borrowed' wi-fi if i'm not mistaken.
 
Yes I am. Serves me right I guess...
I'll be ordering it tonight. Just depends on when they get around to hooking it up.
BTW anyone know the 1-2-3 order?
 
I'm on borrowed Wi-Fi also.
If someone uses our microwave it cuts out.
 
*mental note: turn on marly's microwave during the race*
 
GT qualifying is 9:30 to 10pm right?

Next Event:
Race 2 at Nurburging 24 Hour Course
Laps: 9+1 for pace lap
Qualifying: N/A

Race Schedule:
Thursday
8:15- Room Opens
8:20- 8:50- TTC Support Race
8:55-9:25- LMP Qualifying
9:30-10:00- GT Qualifying
10:00- ? Open Practice

did it already happen because im slighlty confused and slightly annoyed
 
Blaze_409
Im on my way....Got to get my PS3 connected.

Nevermind, new room:
1472-6118-3701-4254-7320
 
I'm not going to make it to GT qualifying tonight. I just got in from work, so I'm going to eat and then maybe stop in to the room (if it's still open) for a few practice laps. I hope to make it to the race tomorrow, but it depends on how busy the day gets.
 
gman07
I'm not going to make it to GT qualifying tonight. I just got in from work, so I'm going to eat and then maybe stop in to the room (if it's still open) for a few practice laps. I hope to make it to the race tomorrow, but it depends on how busy the day gets.

That's fine...
 
Quali Times -
GT:
t_ray_z28 - 8:29.437
gogatrs - 8:36.444
THAT_GUY_2 - 9:07.233
Blaze_409 - 8:24.440
Cowboys965 - 13:03.481
Mitch_RustBucket - N/T
OwensRacing - N/T
spartyfan95 -N/T
 
LMP starting now.
 
Tower Turn 13
Can I have an N/T? :)

Also who podiumed at the RUF race?

Uhhhhh.
Not me, I believe THAT GUY was third...
 
Quail Times -
GT:
t_ray_z28 - 8:29.437
gogatrs - 8:36.444
THAT_GUY_2 - 9:07.233
Blaze_409 - 8:24.440
Cowboys965 - 13:03.481
Mitch_RustBucket - N/T
OwensRacing - N/T
spartyfan95 -N/T

LMP:
tissimo - 7:19.875
gtamann123 - 7:18.331
marluxiaXI11 - 7:29.983
 
wait does NT mean they didn't clock a time because the course is so long and they wrecked?
 
Quali Times -
GT:
t_ray_z28 - 8:29.437
gogatrs - 8:36.444
THAT_GUY_2 - 9:07.233
Blaze_409 - 8:24.440
Cowboys965 - 13:03.481
Mitch_RustBucket - N/T
OwensRacing - N/T
spartyfan95 -N/T

How the HELL did I do that? I don't even know this track! WTF?! Are you sure?! Gators where were you? :dopey:
 
Quali Times -
GT:
t_ray_z28 - 8:29.437
gogatrs - 8:36.444
THAT_GUY_2 - 9:07.233
Blaze_409 - 8:24.440
Cowboys965 - 13:03.481
Mitch_F1GTR - N/T
OwensRacing - N/T
spartyfan95 -N/T
\
My best around here has been a 8:30 so it looks like I'm coming to get ya t_ray!
 
I thought I did bad cowboy when I finally got in my (voided) lap it was 9.13. Psn spartyfan95. Car Ferrari 458 italia. Teammate N/A. So gogatrs if this don't work or any thing let me know. EDIT IPod won't let me use line breaks so that might be a bit mashed together up there
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back