American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,761 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
tissimo
Quali Times -
GT:
t_ray_z28 - 8:29.437
gogatrs - 8:36.444
THAT_GUY_2 - 9:07.233
Blaze_409 - 8:24.440
Cowboys965 - 13:03.481
Mitch_RustBucket - N/T
OwensRacing - N/T
spartyfan95 -N/T

I hit an 8:47 after
 
Guys...if you're saying a 'I did this time' and you set that time after qualifications for that class have finished that time doesn't mean jack. You didn't set it during the allotted time so tough bikkies.
 
rocko100
I thought I did bad cowboy when I finally got in my (voided) lap it was 9.13. Psn spartyfan95. Car Ferrari 458 italia. Teammate N/A. So gogatrs if this don't work or any thing let me know. EDIT IPod won't let me use line breaks so that might be a bit mashed together up there

I wasn't playing fir a few minutes but they counted that as my lap and Gatrs said my 8:47 doesn't count even though he said we could go out on track to make up our times during the LMP qualifying
 
gogatrs
Yes, but that was during LMP qualifying.

But why didn't you tell me it wouldn't count? :(
 
Cowboys965
But why didn't you tell me it wouldn't count? :(

I never said it would count...
 
Cowboys965
But why didn't you tell me it wouldn't count? :(

Why does it matter? You're, what, 20 or 30 yards behind the lead car in a 2 hour race. If that?
 
He did say after quali to you that the lap don't count
 
cowboys give up your dreams of taking pole and tell me who won the RUF race so I can post :p
 
He did say it wouldn't count in the room if I remember correctly, about the time I said it was BS I couldn't get a quali lap in...
 
Hey told me too
 
MitchZ06
He did say it wouldn't count in the room if I remember correctly, about the time I said it was BS I couldn't get a quali lap in...

Ah yes. ;)
 
Tower Turn 13
cowboys give up your dreams of taking pole and tell me who won the RUF race so I can post :p

I believe I have it saved. If no one gives it to you before then, I can give it to you next week
 
I'm considering dragging my playstation to campus to do the race tomorrow night. would I still have a spot at the back if I wanted to?
 
I'm considering dragging my playstation to campus to do the race tomorrow night. would I still have a spot at the back if I wanted to watch Mitch disappear with Owens tagging along?

Fixed! :dopey:
 
Tower Turn 13
I'm considering dragging my playstation to campus to do the race tomorrow night. would I still have a spot at the back if I wanted to?

Yes, you would be able to race.
 
I believe I have it saved. If no one gives it to you before then, I can give it to you next week

10-4 I can't believe out of 8 people or so racing no one remembers who won lol.

I'm considering dragging my playstation to campus to do the race tomorrow night. would I still have a spot at the back if I wanted to watch Mitch disappear with Owens tagging along and then pass them five minutes later when they destroy their rust buckets in the carousel?

Fixed again.
 
Owens is driving a Aston TT13, it'll just kill its clutch or blow its engine....
 
Important
This week's race will be a standing Le Mans style start.
Cars will be lined up on the pit row side of the track against the wall, with the front bumper of the cars angled slightly.
Poll (gtamann) will have his car just behind the start/finish line.
Be sure not to bump anyone so the cars look shiny new for the race. ;)
I will try to dig up a pic of what it should look like...
lemans_2010_04.jpg


Treed by Mitch
 
Last edited:
Tower Turn 13
10-4 I can't believe out of 8 people or so racing no one remembers who won lol.

Fixed again.

Speed Racer24
 
Tower Turn 13
I'm considering dragging my playstation to campus to do the race tomorrow night. would I still have a spot at the back if I wanted to watch Mitch disappear with Owens tagging along and then pass them five minutes later when they destroy their rust buckets in the carousel while sparty laps them us for the eighth time

Triple fixed :dopey:
 
They had to run to their cars and get in fast?
 
Cowboys965
They had to run to their cars and get in fast?

Wish we could do that in GT5. :(
 
Yes cowboys you really need to learn your motorsports history....
 
So am In the race tomorrow even though I didn't get in a lap time and didn't technically join till a few minutes ago
 
rocko100
So am In the race tomorrow even though I didn't get in a lap time and didn't technically join till a few minutes ago

Yes, you are in.
I'll post the starting order in a few..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back