American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,761 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I feel kinda guilty
 
Well I feel bad that I'm being last second. And I just feel late
 
Last edited:
Funny that, I don't feel guilty I'm 3rd last on the grid....
 
rocko100
Well I feel bad that I'm last second. And I just feel late

No, you're fine.
You're not taking anyones spot.

Uh oh, just realized that there'll be three 458s in this race... :/

Meh, they're just pulling a Flying Lizard Motorsports. :P
 
But jav didn't qualify or does that not matter
 
rocko100
But jav didn't qualify or does that not matter

Him and TT13 are both in season one, and since we have extra slots, they're allowed in.
 
MitchZ06
Funny that, I don't feel guilty I'm 3rd last on the grid....

Funny that, your used to it.... Jk
 
Well Rocko since you're new I'll just let you know I literally always win every race. Pay no attention to the points standings of Seca or any of season 1.
 
Last edited:
On the qualifying times it says Mitch rustbucket but I could swear it said Mitch z06 in the lobby ;) btw tower tissimo won last race :D
 
rocko100
On the qualifying times it says Mitch rustbucket but I could swear it said Mitch z06 in the lobby ;)

It's outdated and uncompetetive :P
 
rocko100
On the qualifying times it says Mitch rustbucket but I could swear it said Mitch z06 in the lobby ;)

That's an ongoing joke.
You'll catch on.

@TT13, have we all seen that commercial for GT5? Kevin Butler laugh: bwahahahahahahahahahaha
But seriously, lol. :lol:
 
Sorry Mitch rustbucket I understand now :D
 
\
My best around here has been a 8:30 so it looks like I'm coming to get ya t_ray!

lol, and that was with me driving into a sand pit at one time!
 
Lime Rock next weekend!
Do you think FLM would like it if I asked them to put my GoPro on their car? :lol:
 
t_ray_z28
lol, and that was with me driving into a sand pit at one time!

My 8:36 was with two spins.
 
gogatrs
Lime Rock next weekend!
Do you think FLM would like it if I asked them to put my GoPro on their car? :lol:

To be a total newbie what's that supposed to mean
 
Wonder whats gonna with the McLaren come race 5...
 
rocko100
To be a total newbie what's that supposed to mean

FLM=Flying Lizard Motorsports
Lime Rock=Next race on the real American Le mans series race calendar, which I'm going to
GoPro=Video Camera
 
Is the car in your avatar a flm?
 
rocko100
Sorry Mitch rustbucket I understand now :D

Hey wait I just noticed that your tge guy who apologized because your brother drove backwards and made fart noises
 
FLM=Flying Lizard Motorsports
Lime Rock=Next race on the real American Le mans series race calendar, which I'm going to
GoPro=Video Camera

Lucky. I missed Sebring this year. Saw it on TV but it's not the same without all the rednecks.
 
Yup unfortunatly
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back