American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,748 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame T Ray

yeah, it was probably my fault in some way...

On the qualifying times it says Mitch rustbucket but I could swear it said Mitch z06 in the lobby ;) btw tower tissimo won last race :D

Actually, I won.. I am tissimo and t_ray... I can be in two places at once.. it's pretty awesome.. lol

Lucky. I missed Sebring this year. Saw it on TV but it's not the same without all the rednecks.

you guys and you're "redneckaphobia". Come live in my neck of the woods sometime! lol
 
Tower Turn 13
Lucky. I missed Sebring this year. Saw it on TV but it's not the same without all the rednecks.

Like Gatrs said, go to his event :P I was at a local hockey game and it was funny hearing peoples chants against the other team
 
Is that another joke because your not supposed to have two accounts t ray
 
Is that another joke because your not supposed to have two accounts t ray

lol, not quite... see both t_ray and tiss finished that race... yeah, i'm that good! :sly:
 
t_ray_z28
yeah, it was probably my fault in some way...

Actually, I won.. I am tissimo and t_ray... I can be in two places at once.. it's pretty awesome.. lol

you guys and you're "redneckaphobia". Come live in my neck of the woods sometime! lol

It was it was that.... Thing. You know.
 
Cowboys965
Hey wait I just noticed that your tge guy who apologized because your brother drove backwards and made fart noises

That brother must be absolute hell to you. lol
How old is he?
 
gogatrs
That brother must be absolute hell to you. lol
How old is he?

He better not do it in our racing leagues :P
 
you guys and you're "redneckaphobia". Come live in my neck of the woods sometime! lol

Naw they make the event what it is, man! Ever been to the zoo at Sebring Sunday morning? Like a carpet of pornography and bud light cans...

We got some of them rednecks down here in Florida. They're alright. :)
 
9 and yes he is yesterday he woke me up at 6:00 and said we had to go to school which really doesn't even make sense and he broke my cellphone and now he hardly let's me play playstation :angry:
 
5 bucks we'll see a red 458 driving backwards making farting noises...
 
MitchZ06
5 bucks we'll see a red 458 driving backwards making farting noises...

He'd probably paint it pink...
 
Just too crash into a wall and get stuck , he can hardly turn a car never wants to use brakes
 
MitchZ06
5 bucks we'll see a red 458 driving backwards making farting noises...

*puts money on table*
 
gogatrs
He'd probably paint it pink...

He painted my mclaren pink and my Prius gold chrome just to delete it
 
rocko100
He painted my mclaren pink and my Prius gold chrome just to delete it

You should make another user and put a password on yours if thats possible
 
I did by now he's cheezninjaXD
 
Just letting you know gatrs once the GTPFIA season kicks off Ill be switching to the MP4-12C as Ill be racing the F1 there.
 
What's the method to make sure everyone is following regulations also how fast is the pace lap
 
What's the method to make sure everyone is following regulations also how fast is the pace lap

Good question. It can get a little confusing.

Gatrs, can I suggest you post a detailed, bulleted, list explaining point by point the exact procedures for the start of the race?

Also, the pace lap is 70mph, I believe... although its not followed much by the LMP guys. We manage though.
 
Oh btw gatrs did you get your wheel fixed
 
I always make a cell phone video of my car after the race. Basically while the end timer counts down. I prep and start recording. While recording I go garage tune area and show current power and weight. :)

I only do this if I podium the race. Been accused of cheating, shifter league was told I used paddles. Sorry uf I could heel toe and others couldn't. ;) however since then I take extra steps to prove I am honest. The race right after the accusation was filmed showing me bang every gear and some fancy foot work. Hehehe
 
Not sure if I missed it or not but are we doing a pace lap? If so are we doing a full pace lap or just in the GP/F track? Am I hosting tonight?
Please can anyone clarify?
 
So because I was late is anybody willing to be my team member :dopey: :p
 
Last edited:
rocko100
So because I was late is anybody willing to be my team member :P

You're automatically teamed up with those that drive the same car as you.

There is no pace lap, read the third post...
 
Next Event:
Race 2 at Nurburging 24 Hour Course
Laps: 9+1 for pace lap
Qualifying: N/A
it says +1 for pace lap
 
rocko100
it says +1 for pace lap

lol, stupid me.
9 laps seems like so little.
Does anyone else wanna go 12?
 
Any chance I could enter in the LMP class in my 908 Team Oreca? :)
 
tombrooks97
Any chance I could enter in the LMP class in my 908 Team Oreca? :)

You may. :)
What's your PSN?
 
maybe 11 laps?
whos hosting?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back