American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,748 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh sorry guys, just looked at the conversion times and it's like 1:00 am in the morning in the UK which is far too late for me, but if anyone wants to practice with me then just send me a FR :)
 
lol, stupid me.
9 laps seems like so little.
Does anyone else wanna go 12?

I'm down for 12!!
How's the pace lap gonna work? Go green on the run to the chicane under the metalic bridge?
 
lol, stupid me.
9 laps seems like so little.
Does anyone else wanna go 12?

I think it's too short, too (IMO since I'm in an LMP). 12 laps will be more better.
 
I'm down for 12!!
How's the pace lap gonna work? Go green on the run to the chicane under the metalic bridge?
Next Event:
Race 2 at Nurburging 24 Hour Course
Laps: 9 (No Pace Lap)

right here 3rd post jav ill do 12 now...
 
I can still race even though I missed qualifying correct? And what is the clarification on start, standing or running?

I think standing with a false start penalty would be good. Minimizes the benefit of being pole and is more fair to everyone as we all get an even start.
 
Guys, read the ENTIRE third post. ;)
 
Guys, read the ENTIRE third post. ;)

I read it but I really still don't understand how the standing start works aka who actually starts the race, do we all go at once, is it one by one, etc. I've never seen a race start this way although I'm familiar with its existing in the past.
 
Tower Turn 13
I read it but I really still don't understand how the standing start works aka who actually starts the race, do we all go at once, is it one by one, etc. I've never seen a race start this way although I'm familiar with its existing in the past.

When we're all lined up and ready to go, I'll pick a time that we start at, this time will be something in the total race time.
i.e. 10:25 seconds into the race.
At this time it is green and everyone may go.
 
ok but we have to keep our place until after we pass the start line, correct?
 
Tower Turn 13
ok but we have to keep our place until after we pass the start line, correct?

Nope! The start will be reviewed to make sure nobody jumped it.
 
Now I'm just waiting. Anxiously.
 
rocko100
Now I'm just waiting. Anxiously.

I've got Jav opening a room now!

TT13, did you get your Internet?
 
Uh oh I think I entered too early sorry
 
Room up!

1472 - 4710 - 9995 - 5394 - 6097
 
Nevermind
 
guys, I had something come up that I wont be able to jump on for a little while, so go on without me! Sorry Gators! I feel like an a$$ for bailing last second!
 
t_ray_z28
guys, I had something come up that I wont be able to jump on for a little while, so go on without me! Sorry Gators! I feel like an a$$ for bailing last second!

:(
When you gonna be done.
Cause we're missing a few people...
 
Shotgun his grid spot! J/K but I've had to restart because the game froze up in the garage...gimme a sec.
 
could be a while.. i got out of work late, and just got done working out, now i need a shower then go run an arrend... so yeah..
 
F that S t_ray, RACING man!
 
t_ray_z28
could be a while.. i got out of work late, and just got done working out, now i need a shower then go run an arrend... so yeah..

Racing comes first.
 

Right here.

EDIT: How come some of you guys was able to access the chat? When it Bsod on me, I wasn't able to do nothing but quit the game..
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back