American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,747 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! You've got time, hurry up!
 
Signing on now, I'll be in 2.
 
Sorry my friend couldn't get ahold of me once so he called back 7 times :grumpy: :rolleyes:
 
Unbelievable. Leading in GT, then got disconnected.

And sparty, you really need to not bump into people at the beginning of the race. You bumped several of us while we were getting into grid position. I understand sometimes it happens, but try to be a little more careful.
 
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU effin disconnected and
I was catching up to Jav! had third atleast till potato dc'd then could've had a good fight with Jav till I got dc'd.....:grumpy:

To make matters worse mum might have had a heart attack....what the hell is with today :nervous:
 
Sorry to hear about your mom I hope she's ok
 
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU effin disconnected and
I was catching up to Jav! had third atleast till potato dc'd then could've had a good fight with Jav till I got dc'd.....:grumpy:

To make matters worse mum might have had a heart attack....what the hell is with today :nervous:

I know how that feels.:(
It sucks.
 
Is the race still going?
 
Sorry for quitting as I said my friend wouldn't stop calling :rolleyes: do most races go this long? Because my mom makes me turn off at 10:30 :rolleyes:
 
df3f4dd2.jpg









Mute your phone.

Or get a Bluetooth and you can just click the button on it to answer and hang up. Still have both hands.

I prefer people just mute it and flip them face down. :)
 
Mute your phone.

Or get a Bluetooth and you can just click the button on it to answer and hang up. Still have both hands.

I prefer people just mute it and flip them face down. :)

que?

nvm didn't look at hte post above.
 
Unofficial Results:
LMP-
1) tissimo/Bentley Speed 8
2) gtamann123/Toyota GT One

GT-
1) gogatrs/RUF RGT
2) OwensRacing/Aston Martin DB9
3) Rich77/BMW M3
4) Cowboys965/Corvette Z06
5) mockingbird00000/Ferrari 458 Italia
6) Jav122678/Ferrari 458 Italia
7) Mitch_Z06/McLaren F1 (DNF)
8) GTP_Potatochip/Dodge Viper (DNF)
9) spartyfan95 (DNF)
 
I like how when you write 8 it looks like 8) on ipod
 
Like I said I hate taking places by DNF.

Sure I would have placed much lower without them.

LOL @ Jav quitting to eat.
 
rocko100
I like how when you write 8 it looks like 8) on ipod

Yea I was thinking of saying that, it gets annoying sometimes they should fix that
 
Cowboys965
Yea I was thinking of saying that, it gets annoying sometimes they should fix that

Indeed lol and those Italias really showed up today man ;)
 
Sorry about my bsod method but does anybody know a better way?
 
rocko100
Sorry about my bsod method but does anybody know a better way?

Not driving head on into me :)
 
Err what qualifying :confused:
 
Like I said I hate taking places by DNF.

Sure I would have placed much lower without them.

LOL @ Jav quitting to eat.

Lol!! Dude seriously I was starving! I had'nt eaten anything in the whole day! I really had to, trust me I don't enjoy quitting a race I'm wining but this time I had to.
 
What did you eat?
 
Jav
Lol!! Dude seriously I was starving! I had'nt eaten anything in the whole day! I really had to, trust me I don't enjoy quitting a race I'm wining but this time I had to.

I suppose one hand on the wheel and one hand with my sandwich that T Ray most likely made for me but gave to you would be difficult if you were using Manual Transmition...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back