American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,747 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have miejers chicken wings not publix here but miejers is pretty gross :yuck:
 
wat's next daytona?

PS rock you go to MSU? Thought your PSN might be referring to the sports program there. I'm a UofM fan my dad went there but my Uncle went to MSU so this big family rivalry thing going on there. MSU had a much better year, however, than Michigan in football last season. I was pretty proud of them except when they were beating Michigan :)
 
Yep I will change cars, any open spots in other cars?
 
Tower Turn 13
wat's next daytona?

Is everyone OK with Nurburgring GP/F?
If not, we'll do la Sarthe 2005 without Chicanes...
 
Is everyone OK with Nurburgring GP/F?
If not, we'll do la Sarthe 2005 without Chicanes...

Gotta say I'm not liking either of those :p

I vote for, I guess, GP/F because Sarthe w/o chicanes puts me to sleep.

Does this mean the order on the OP is going to change drastically?
 
Tower Turn 13
Gotta say I'm not liking either of those :p

I vote for, I guess, GP/F because Sarthe w/o chicanes puts me to sleep.

Does this mean the order on the OP is going to change drastically?

The order is going to change every weeks so that we have roughly the same schedule as the CLMES and the GTPFIA...
 
Ah well sounds good to me. If we do GP/F it's the GT Challenge race for the Hairpin series. F430s under whatever regs you had for that class. Even tho it's been dissolved I think it'll be fun!

actually since you erased the regs I'll just make that race stock F430s.
 
Last edited:
Great Job Owens. Sorry i couldn't make it to give you a challenge....I had to go to Ithaca on short notice..
 
Yebh no more nurb please...pretty frustrated with the dc as I was catching Jav, me, him and potato really ran away from the rest of the field in todays race.
 
I gotta say I had a real long time to think about my day on my 90 minute run and today's race was sweet. I'm glad I got to do the ring because I can't for FIA but the night/day transitions was not only breathtakingly beautiful, but night racing was a WICKED fun change of pace. Good race guys 👍
 
The order is going to change every weeks so that we have roughly the same schedule as the CLMES and the GTPFIA...

See thats gonna make this boring as s*** sorry. I don't want to do the same track twice in a weekend for an hour plus each....
 
See thats gonna make this boring as s*** sorry. I don't want to do the same track twice in a weekend for an hour plus each....

Agree lol. Lets keep our original schedule
 
Tower Turn 13
wat's next daytona?

PS rock you go to MSU? Thought your PSN might be referring to the sports program there. I'm a UofM fan my dad went there but my Uncle went to MSU so this big family rivalry thing going on there. MSU had a much better year, however, than Michigan in football last season. I was pretty proud of them except when they were beating Michigan :)

No I'm 14 my mom and my grampa did though
 
Agree lol. Lets keep our original schedule

Ya I feel like I could be a bit more excited about Daytona or Suzuka, because we've spent a ton of time in France and Germany :)

BTW if anyone wants to know Pug took pole in qualifying for tomorrow's race.
 
Too much time there....I'm gonna miss next weeks race BTW :grumpy:
 
I noticed there's only one db9 so I'll change to that
 
Yebh no more nurb please...pretty frustrated with the dc as I was catching Jav, me, him and potato really ran away from the rest of the field in todays race.

Same here. It had the potential to be a great race up front until we got disconnected.

Spreadsheet has been updated:

Standings Spreadsheet
 
I made another stupid error too once I made a semi-break from you and Jav getting a bit hot on the kerbing....man I felt dumb after that. Had de ja vu of the Laguna race...
 
Rich77
I gotta say I had a real long time to think about my day on my 90 minute run and today's race was sweet. I'm glad I got to do the ring because I can't for FIA but the night/day transitions was not only breathtakingly beautiful, but night racing was a WICKED fun change of pace. Good race guys 👍

Till you wrecked me in the last corner :P
 
Fwiw the lights on that Aston are terrible. Wow. The low beams were better. However it lit right in front. Highs were lighting trees.

I only assume the cars ride heights affect head light angle. If so then this could be the issue. If not. I pity the souls driving that car at night.


To the guy that is switching cars to the Aston. You need to respect the weight on the old gal. ;) it performs very much like it is carrying weight. Good car though.



Rich77. Jav said if he doesn't have 10 racers. We reschedule for next week.

If I am thinking correctly.
 
I'm so dissapointed that i missed this race....Mostly because I just wanted to see the Ford GT on the nurburgring at night.
 
I'm so dissapointed that i missed this race....Mostly because I just wanted to see the tail end of the McLaren F1 on the nurburgring at night.

Fixed! :dopey:
 
Mitch all kidding aside I watched some of the video and there was some good racing between you and, I think it was owens or tater or someone, not sure. It was a viper I think, yellow. Which was an ugly color mash with your orange car :(

I also didn't realize just how many wrecks I had. Just silly contact with some cars that was nobody's fault but the bumpy road. And a bunch of 4th lap spinning into walls.

Really challenging to race without sound. Can't hear the revs (which half the time is how I shift while watching the road or other cars), can't hear tires, can't hear approaching traffic. Sucks. If I go to campus next week I gotta find a way to hook up headphones.
 
Was potatonuggets, barf yellow Viper...
 
Tower Turn 13
Really challenging to race without sound. Can't hear the revs (which half the time is how I shift while watching the road or other cars), can't hear tires, can't hear approaching traffic. Sucks. If I go to campus next week I gotta find a way to hook up headphones.

if you find any tricks let me know. To my knowledge you need a tv port if you don't you can't use them, but I'm really big on headphones I'd love to know if there's another way.
 
Why can't you use sound?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back