American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,735 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm Jav I got 4th, or did you review the wreck between me and Rich at the end or something?
 
Cowboys965
Umm Jav I got 4th, or did you review the wreck between me and Rich at the end or something?

It's fixed maybe you misread or he fixed it after he read your message.

Regardless it won't really matter I'll be vacationing until pretty much August 30th then school starts three days later.
 
Well thanks for the Ferrari Jav! :P Now I have 3 Scuderias
 
Why can't you use sound?

Since I'm not using a tv at campus but rather a monitor without built in speakers, the PS3 doesn't have a jack for headphones, only the additional sound cable that is component based. I'd have to get speakers that not only have component input, but headphone output. I have a pair but I didn't want to drag them as well...otherwise there could be a component to quarter-inch adapter. I'm almost certain such a thing exists, probably at radioshack or something.
 
At the very worst you could just use iPod headphones...
 
Tower Turn 13
Since I'm not using a tv at campus but rather a monitor without built in speakers, the PS3 doesn't have a jack for headphones, only the additional sound cable that is component based. I'd have to get speakers that not only have component input, but headphone output. I have a pair but I didn't want to drag them as well...otherwise there could be a component to quarter-inch adapter. I'm almost certain such a thing exists, probably at radioshack or something.

There should be...I might look. I just wanna try because I heard the M50s make for some serious FPS gaming
 
gogatrs
At the very worst you could just use iPod headphones...

There is an RCA to head phone adapter out there. That night do the trick.

Also wonder about some cheap PC speakers. They also have power and volume controls. That be the best route.

Garage sale. Craigslist a cheap stereo. Then use head phones off it.

Get r done Hon.
 
Can one of you guys give me the CLMS link? I cant find it on my iPod and I don't want to miss tonight's race
 
I'm so dissapointed that i missed this race....Mostly because I just wanted to see the tail end of the McLaren F1 in my mirror after he spun out for the 40th time, on the nurburgring at night.

fixed! :sly:

oh, and I have a set of logitech headphones that are wireless that connect to the RCA cables.. I used them when my now ex-gf lived here and didnt want to listen to "that stupid game"
 
Last edited:
t_ray_z28
fixed! :sly:

oh, and I have a set of logitech headphones that are wireless that connect to the RCA cables.. I used them when my now ex-gf lived here and didnt want to listen to "that stupid game"

Now I see why the ex is there. ;)
 
It's okay I like the way it carries weight around btw I got a dfgt today for my b day and I'll probably be even slower this week as I get used to it
 
It's okay I like the way it carries weight around btw I got a dfgt today for my b day and I'll probably be even slower this week as I get used to it

Happy birthday. Sounds like a superb gift, hope you said thank you!
 
I did in fact I still am every time I get a chance
 
Now I see why the ex is there. ;)

lol, you know the funny thing? She bought my PS3, DFGT, AND GT5 for me for Christmas, cause I wanted to run GT Academy.... then it got on her nerves... :dunce:

Oh, and happy B-day rocko! Even if you don't know me, and we havn't raced... :dopey:

(rockos thinking... "help.. I need an adult... I NEED AN ADULT!!")
 
t_ray_z28
lol, you know the funny thing? She bought my PS3, DFGT, AND GT5 for me for Christmas, cause I wanted to run GT Academy.... then it got on her nerves... :dunce:
I wish my ex did that before I broke up with her...
 
I wish my ex did that before I broke up with her...

lol, My equipment is the best thing to come out of our relationship.. kind of sad actually... :ouch:
 
t_ray_z28
lol, My equipment is the best thing to come out of our relationship.. kind of sad actually... :ouch:

She bought your love :P
 
Rich77
I'm fine with that if I'm getting $500 of stuff! :D

You know my insurance is charging you for the damage to my Corvette jk lol :P
 
t_ray_z28
then they're paying me for the damage to mine from laguna! lol

Dang, I guess I'll have to grind to pay off your Corvette damage lol jk :P
 
Cowboys965
You know my insurance is charging you for the damage to my Corvette jk lol :P

is that before or after the chicane kamikaze? :D
 
Rich77
is that before or after the chicane kamikaze? :D

I think he means his RM Corvette in the GTPFIA World Cup when I braked too late and hit him into the wall in the corkscrew chicane
 
Tower Turn 13
Guys any word on where we'll be racing this week?

Wherever you guys want!
Monza good?
 
Sure chicanes or no chicanes?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back