American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,735 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already practicing 1:53 secs in my db9
 
If we do Monza the support race is Panoz Esperantes stock or as stock as you can make em.
 
Monza looks to be fun but why not classic endurance racers for the support race? just an idea...
 
Support race?
 
rocko look in my sig for the hairpin challenge series these races are held Thursdays before qualifying.

@Mitch I prefer the one make style races because I don't have time to homolgate cars. There is a classic le mans race slated for Sarthe I think the chicane version, with the cars Gatrs tested for the classics series.
 
Mitsubishi I mievs with stock tires after oil change
 
I don't have one
 
They had one in the online car dealership for like half price. Is it still there?
 
rocko100
I don't have one

I don't have a Panoz either Mitsubishi I mievs can be bought from the premium dealer Mitsubishi :)
 
No two ocd refreshes later it's mostly rally cars
 
Well crap I thought it would be fun. I can either move it back or make it another car. If you guys like mievs (i've never even heard of them) we can do that.

But in general you should go find yourself a Panoz. That's just some free advice ;)

Also if you guys check the OP on the Hairpin thread there's listed all the cars that are used in the races. Just an FYI there is a mini race with the standard mini not the one you buy new, and a few with really expensive cars. Stuff can change and if enough people can't get something we can always substitute a premium car but I'd prefer to sort of stick to the track schedule as much as possible.
 
Last edited:
How about fully tuned priuses painted pink playing (insert track in gt5 that starts with p here) I like alliteration
 
Tower Turn 13
Well crap I thought it would be fun. I can either move it back or make it another car. If you guys like mievs (i've never even heard of them) we can do that.

But in general you should go find yourself a Panoz. That's just some free advice ;)

Also if you guys check the OP on the Hairpin thread there's listed all the cars that are used in the races. Just an FYI there is a mini race with the standard mini not the one you buy new, and possibly some others I don't know. Stuff can change and if enough people can't get something we can always substitute a premium car but I'd prefer to sort of stick to the track schedule as much as possible.

I remember you saying that about the mini
 
I think an suv race might be cool
 
Well I'd rather people show up than be stubborn so if people really can't find a Panoz in UCD or something we'll switch up which car is used.
 
Tower Turn 13
Well I'd rather people show up than be stubborn so if people really can't find a Panoz in UCD or something we'll switch up which car is used.

Premium cars are easier to obtain
 
I'll have one by Thursday
 
Ya I get that but just a little frustrating because I set up the thread and even mentioned a few times before ALMS started which cars would be used. Even posted a few times here when the Panoz was cheap and in OCD so people wouldn't have to hunt.

But I get people may have had other priorities and as far as I know mini is the only other standard race so everything else will be premiums, albeit some of the cars ARE EXPENSIVE. Some are the Formula, 787, R10 or 908, etc.

Do you guys want to do an Elise race instead of the Panoz?
 
Tower Turn 13
Ya I get that but just a little frustrating because I set up the thread and even mentioned a few times before ALMS started which cars would be used. Even posted a few times here when the Panoz was cheap and in OCD so people wouldn't have to hunt.

But I get people may have had other priorities and as far as I know mini is the only other standard race so everything else will be premiums, albeit some of the cars ARE EXPENSIVE. Some are the Formula, 787, R10 or 908, etc.

Do you guys want to do an Elise race instead of the Panoz?

Sounds good stock tires and oil change?
 
No I will go to great extremes I am on a mission now, ever see blues brothers? Like that only x 10 to get a panoz
 
Tower Turn 13
Ya I get that but just a little frustrating because I set up the thread and even mentioned a few times before ALMS started which cars would be used. Even posted a few times here when the Panoz was cheap and in OCD so people wouldn't have to hunt.

But I get people may have had other priorities and as far as I know mini is the only other standard race so everything else will be premiums, albeit some of the cars ARE EXPENSIVE. Some are the Formula, 787, R10 or 908, etc.

Do you guys want to do an Elise race instead of the Panoz?

Sounds like we may have problems with some of those but I have the F10 and FGT :) but it seems like random stock cars are fun
 
No I will go to great extremes I am on a mission now, ever see blues brothers? Like that only x 10 to get a panoz

That's what I like to hear :)

I say everyone TRY to get one by Thursday. If you can't no big deal we'll do another car but even if we don't it's a fun and historically important car IMO.
 
Tower Turn 13
That's what I like to hear :)

I say everyone TRY to get one by Thursday. If you can't no big deal we'll do another car but even if we don't it's a fun and historically important car IMO.

I doubt I'll get one :P everyone too lol
 
I might need to use my delorean to redo Thursday a few times :p
 
Back to the future? Btw why is the delorean marked 04
 
rocko100
Back to the future? Btw why is the delorean marked 04

I wondered why it's '04 I don't know if it's the year or not and oh I get the joke :)
 
How bout....Lotus Esprits! Stock after oil change, will be heaps of fun. Get them from the Lotus dealership.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back