American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,360 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goga = Gogatrs?

Hitting up the recruiting trail I see. This challenge should be an exciting one to watch. Whos gonna be the one thats reliable enough to host it on Justin.tv?

For real? I want to watch it! I didn't know it would be watchable. Someone should definitely do this 👍
 
Niss
Hello, i want too sign-up for this.

GTP-ID:Niss
PSN-ID:GTP_Nissen
Class: LMP1
Car: 908 Team Oreca.

i'm a really fast and experienced LMP Driver, Goga just PM me if you need me
For that LMP event from host: SpeedEnergy.

The 908s are full, please choose another car.

FlyinHawaiian77
Goga = Gogatrs?

Hitting up the recruiting trail I see. This challenge should be an exciting one to watch. Whos gonna be the one thats reliable enough to host it on Justin.tv?

Haha, a bit of recruiting yes. ;)
I didn't go after him though. I've no idea who he is as a matter of fact lol.

Tower Turn 13
For real? I want to watch it! I didn't know it would be watchable. Someone should definitely do this 👍

Of course it'll be watchable!
The question is whether one or four people will be streaming it.
 
Hey save an Audi R10 for me because when I get my PS3 back I'm rocking the 4 rings from my home country
 
Troylee2601
Talking about "The Ring"....I just did a new personal record around the Nordschleife 5:51.638. That just made my day :D

In what car? That's a great time.
 
In what car? That's a great time.

Thanks rb, Peugeot 908 HDi.

But its so demanding, I was literally sweating after doing 3 consistent laps in the 51 / 52.xxx area.
 
Troylee2601
Thanks rb, Peugeot 908 HDi.

But its so demanding, I was literally sweating after doing 3 consistent laps in the 51 / 52.xxx area.

That's a fun car. Great to hear, and I understand. Consistency and speed feel awesome together, especially in any LMP.
 
Gatrs ill drive the Bentley from now on if "niss" ;) wants the 908.
 
Another lmp1 guy makes my mind up that i'll stay in that class. Off topic does anyone have an RX7LM Race car to trade? I need it in blue and red combo.
 
How about we restore the Sprite or Alfa for Mike and take it up ourselves? That would be awesome.
Edit:And after gutting all that's left is a mini fridge, a stove, curtains, a fold-out table, and literally the kitchen sink right?


1974AlfaRomeoGTV.png


this is exactly what I own, so we're taking this one, Johnny-boy.
 
1974AlfaRomeoGTV.png


this is exactly what I own, so we're taking this one, Johnny-boy.

Yours looks more fastback-shaped. Anyway, that would look awesome restored in the s*** brown it is. What model? You should know that I know nothing about Alfas being raised with 'merican muscle cars.
 
Hey.

American Le Mans Series.

Shhh.
 
oh yeah....Thursday we should take an Alfa in-game and see how it does in GT class right?
(sarcasm not there over internet)
 
*Facepalm*
Thou shalt derail thy thread.
 
8C Competizione would work well in GT class.
 
It's not in ALMS.

We here are purists. I think.
 
So back on track, I think that DLC should contain themes, such as road cars, race series, etc. and in one, should be Audi R18s, Dyson Lolas, Risi, factory teams, Flying Lizard, Patron, so on and so on.
 
Livery editor.
Racing roll cages and wheels and gear and interiors.
And racing rims.
:drool:
 
It's not in ALMS.

We here are purists. I think.

If that were the case we wouldn't run lmp1 since NONE of those cars are present in the game. GT is close though, too bad there aren't any ferrari gt race cars, cus vette and bmw are covered (BMW is last generation though).
 
I think all cars should be race modifiable, but instead of giving it a livery, that would allow you to add different aero, wheels, livery, lighten it, give the same tuning that it does now, and gut and cage it. Non-RM cars should have no livery, as it would give little kids things to turn online into a NFS hot import night session, and the aero parts could be more street-like, like lips and stuff.
 
Livery editor.
Racing roll cages and wheels and gear and interiors.
And racing rims.
:drool:

We all would like everything that's left out of the game be implemented ASAP. But +1
 
freshseth83
If that were the case we wouldn't run lmp1 since NONE of those cars are present in the game. GT is close though, too bad there aren't any ferrari gt race cars, cus vette and bmw are covered (BMW is last generation though).

It's more accurate than an 8C. 👍

And there's a 458.
 
GTP: Mangusta36
PSN: Mangusa36
Class: GT
Car: Chevrolet Corvette ZR1(C6)
'09
 
Mangusta36
GTP: Mangusta36
PSN: Mangusa36
Class: GT
Car: Chevrolet Corvette ZR1(C6)
'09

No more room in GT, sorry.
That is unless you drive the Jaguar...
 
gogatrs
No more room in GT, sorry.
That is unless you drive the Jaguar...

And have fun with the jag lol. Well if you are a beginner with it like I was
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back