American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,357 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about we restore the Sprite or Alfa for Mike and take it up ourselves? That would be awesome.
Edit:And after gutting all that's left is a mini fridge, a stove, curtains, a fold-out table, and literally the kitchen sink right?

no, the grey van, not the camper.....

We should fix up the alfa in the garage cause it's actually fast. and if they have open track day...
 
Thursday7
no, the grey van, not the camper.....

We should fix up the alfa in the garage cause it's actually fast. and if they have open track day gatrs is invited.

Finished.
 
Enjoy the race this weekend guys, I'm off to Germany. Good luck all 👍
 
gogatrs
Finished.

lol.

What kind of Alfa is that? Randon numbers and letters that I can't remember? And what year? Does that need as little work as the Alfa under the tarp?
 
*ALMS S3*
*Click*
*Sees talk about stripped out minivans*
What is this? I don't even...
 
Cowboys965
*ALMS S3*
*Click*
*Sees talk about stripped out minivans*
What is this? I don't even...

Thursday has two awesome VW Vanagons. One is "stripped" and the other has everything including a sink.
 
Talking about "The Ring"....I just did a new personal record around the Nordschleife 5:51.638. That just made my day :D
 
Not going to the Ring....
 
Stavelot
Enjoy the race this weekend guys, I'm off to Germany. Good luck all 👍

Excuses, excuses.
 
Seat fittings aren't that fun.....track time is tho :D
 
Oh noes!!! Everything will be right side up just backwards.
 
Enjoy the race this weekend guys, I'm off to Germany. Good luck all 👍

You are such a lucky...




And I feel like this is my first post here in months lol
 
So with the league challenge thing, are you going to have some kind of qualification? I'd try to qualify but I know I'm far from the fastest. I just want to watch...that sounded kind of dirty.
 
So with the league challenge thing, are you going to have some kind of qualification? I'd try to qualify but I know I'm far from the fastest. I just want to watch...that sounded kind of dirty.

You talking to me Flyin? lol
 
FlyinHawaiian77
So with the league challenge thing, are you going to have some kind of qualification? I'd try to qualify but I know I'm far from the fastest. I just want to watch...that sounded kind of dirty.

I think we'd all come to an agreement on who's racing and who's not. There wouldn't be a formal qualification or anything, we'd just get together and make a decision.
I'm advocating to have four drivers on track from each team right now so that four other people can stream the race live via Justin.TV or something similar.

elitedriver123
You talking to me Flyin? lol

No, to your sister. :P

Sorry if you're offended, I couldn't resist.
 
No, to your sister. :P

Sorry if you're offended, I couldn't resist.

Yes, yes I am offended. Y'know I could smack you right over the interwebs because of that :sly:
 
Luck has nothing to do with it....

Hey, Take pictures of that sweet BMW headquarters in München 👍. and the museum if you go near that area.
 
I'm not going to BMW....:yuck:
 
I'm not going to BMW....:yuck:

regardless of the brand "BMW" and the consumerist/cultural connotations of the company.....The structure itself is a sight to behold.The cylinders are not supported by the ground. They hang from the top to a central beam that goes into the ground..And München is one the best places in Germany. A tad expensive though.
 
Me not going to BMW should suggest I'm not going near München....couldn't care less for the architecture...
 
Where are you going then, Mr Foster?! :sly:
 
Hello, i want too sign-up for this.

GTP-ID:Niss
PSN-ID:GTP_Nissen
Class: LMP1
Car: 908 Team Oreca.

i'm a really fast and experienced LMP Driver, Goga just PM me if you need me
For that LMP event from host: SpeedEnergy.
 
Goga = Gogatrs?

Hitting up the recruiting trail I see. This challenge should be an exciting one to watch. Whos gonna be the one thats reliable enough to host it on Justin.tv?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back