American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,360 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much weight fully reduced is the DB9 compared to the Jag?

And what times are the GT class getting?
 
How much weight fully reduced is the DB9 compared to the Jag?

And what times are the GT class getting?

Let me check..
 
Interesting. Yeah I'd heard he was going to compete in the series again, then he suddenly dropped. Weird.
 
Jav
You sure? I could swear you were talking to him just yesterday...
💡

:lol:

Anyways, SO pumped for tonight. I could run Suzuka East in the rain for hours.
 
if ALMS is your thing, I don't know why you chose GT to be honest. Way more tracks and current ALMS cars. I'm thinking of starting a series or joining one for FM4 if I get bored.

Is there any way someone made a course similar to an ALMS track in track editor?
 
Last edited:
:lol:

Anyways, SO pumped for tonight. I could run Suzuka East in the rain for hours.

You mean the full circuit right??
 
Room open.

Nº Close
 
Last edited:
Jav
You mean the full circuit right??

I enjoy Suzuka East more, but yes, we're doing the full course tonight... with rain.

And Thursday, I don't have an XBox, so no.
 
I enjoy Suzuka East more, but yes, we're doing the full course tonight... with rain.

And Thursday, I don't have an XBox, so no.

so you're starting the race with a wet track then?
 
if ALMS is your thing, I don't know why you chose GT to be honest. Way more tracks and current ALMS cars. I'm thinking of starting a series or joining one for FM4 if I get bored.

Is there any way someone made a course similar to an ALMS track in track editor?

I'm not sure if I came off wrong, I meant bored as just generally bored, not about this series or anything. I think that GT is 1000x more immersive than Forza, but it has it's attributes as well.
 
I enjoy Suzuka East more, but yes, we're doing the full course tonight... with rain.

Cool! Any particular weather settings to practice on? Grip set to real right?
 
It's more accurate than an 8C. 👍

And there's a 458.

lol, what?? There are no RACE FERRARI's in GT5. There is a race mod for the Vette, and theres a M3 GTR thats last generation, and a Ford GT race car. Porsche is obviously missing as is a GT Ferrari. I wasn't speaking of Road cars.
 
Kevin01SH
so you're starting the race with a wet track then?

Nope, weather will be set to five for changeability and 0% for current weather once I open the room, then it won't be changed again.
 
scrap my registration, the times aren't working for me at all sorry guys :(
 
I think all cars should be race modifiable, but instead of giving it a livery, that would allow you to add different aero, wheels, livery, lighten it, give the same tuning that it does now, and gut and cage it. Non-RM cars should have no livery, as it would give little kids things to turn online into a NFS hot import night session, and the aero parts could be more street-like, like lips and stuff.

I agree that it should be like that, but I'm sure it wouldn't turn into a kids import night. and if it would, why would you care? it's their game.

Back onto topic, I'm stoked for last place in tonight's race.
 
Anyone know any ways to reduce understeer other than aero? Asking this noob question because I want to make sure I'm modifying the right settings.
 
Anyone know any ways to reduce understeer other than aero?

Even though I hate helping the person that is hardest to beat it seems, especially on a track where handling is everything, less camber rear, more camber front, more toe out in the front (negative), stiffer rear springs, downshift while turning, try those out.
 
got a practice room up if anyone wants to join

1472 6118 3701 4252 2054
 
Even though I hate helping the person that is hardest to beat it seems, especially on a track where handling is everything, less camber rear, more camber front, more toe out in the front (negative), stiffer rear springs, downshift while turning, try those out.

Thank you sincerely. If this helps out, I may gift you a premo :) Or something similar.
 
Thank you sincerely. If this helps out, I may gift you a premo :) Or something similar.

If you win I get to be a sore loser? 💡
lol just try it little by little, trying all at once or going overboard with any will just screw everything up.
 
If you win I get to be a sore loser? 💡
lol just try it little by little, trying all at once or going overboard with any will just screw everything up.

Don't say that! I'm not a competitive person myself, and plus winning is not much to me. It can be satisfying if you do but really as long as there's some fun in the races coming last doesn't make much of a difference, excluding exceptions like mistakes.

Okay, maybe a little :p

And I know. I tend to combine the settings simultaneously, and trying to avoid that habit.
 
Well the whole reason I've stayed in this series is having fun, the only race I finished well in was Spa at third, connection issues and dead last at Nurb, and 6th which isn't bad except for tons of mistakes at Daytona.
 
Anyone know any ways to reduce understeer other than aero? Asking this noob question because I want to make sure I'm modifying the right settings.

Drop rear toe to 0
 
I guess that room is not longer up so I'm practicing now

1472 6118 4259 7715 0192
 
Room Open:
1472-6118-4259-7715-0094

Remember, it's open qualifying, so come and get your lap in while it's still dry!
 
Room Open:
1472-6118-4259-7715-0094

Remember, it's open qualifying, so come and get your lap in while it's still dry!

Right away!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back