American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,357 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just upload the data the way it is, and it lets you put it onto your PS3 to watch in GT?

Also, here are some pictures:

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_7.jpg


the pole position
CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_6.jpg


A few GTs on the grid:
CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_5.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_4.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_3.jpg


Later on in the race:
CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_2.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_1.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps.jpg


I will have lots of the Suzuka race, I'm doing them now.
 
^^

Awesome pics, RB 👍 And I think you can only view the replay through GT Life. But I could be wrong.
 
^^

Awesome pics, RB 👍 And I think you can only view the replay through GT Life. But I could be wrong.

That's what I thought, so if I share that do you put it on your ps3 and view it there, or do I need a video capture device to share the replay?
 
That's what I thought, so if I share that do you put it on your ps3 and view it there, or do I need a video capture device to share the replay?

You just add it in your Save directory and it should be viewable.
 
You just add it in your Save directory and it should be viewable.

I'm out of room on my USB drive, so it'll be a day or two, but I think gogatrs said he'd upload it.
Edit: and some pics
Pole
SuzukaCircuit.jpg

Clones
SuzukaCircuit_1.jpg

Twins
SuzukaCircuit_2.jpg

two pairs of clones
SuzukaCircuit_3.jpg

1st lap
SuzukaCircuit_4.jpg

the field
SuzukaCircuit_5.jpg

Judd vs. Peugeot
SuzukaCircuit_6.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_7.jpg

Flyin'Hawaiian takes the place of Kevin after a long battle
SuzukaCircuit_8.jpg

Chicane
SuzukaCircuit_9.jpg

great battle between these two
SuzukaCircuit_10.jpg

But I had to break it up
SuzukaCircuit_11.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_12.jpg

Sinladar pulls away
SuzukaCircuit_13.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_14.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_15.jpg

Some of the first GTs to pit
SuzukaCircuit_16.jpg

dds pits
SuzukaCircuit_17.jpg

I wanted this place
SuzukaCircuit_18.jpg

Beautiful GT
SuzukaCircuit_19.jpg

at the chicane again
SuzukaCircuit_20.jpg

Pitting at the end of lap 15
SuzukaCircuit_21.jpg

Clipping the grass
SuzukaCircuit_22.jpg

great battle between these two
SuzukaCircuit_23.jpg
 
Last edited:
I don't know how, but I remember passing Gogatrs like 6 times. and most of them my tires were crap and I ended up spinning and he would pass me again. And nice pics jawn.

SuzukaCircuit_6.jpg


I think that's me and pipi having a little battle until I was slowed, but I forgive him :)
 
Last edited:
I don't know how, but I remember passing Gogatrs like 6 times. and most of them my tires were crap and I ended up spinning and he would pass me again. And nice pics jawn.

Best reason for editing ever
 
@RB I was racing but the track was disappearing on me from under the bridge to the corners where the big powerlines were. I was floating! It was like I was under the map. I got in the way of Thursday in the beginning. Sorry Thursday! It was doing it every 3rd or 4th lap. So I had to pull over and stop so I didn't mess anyone else up? Crazy! If you watch the replay if you see me riding the wall in that part of the track that's why!! Lol I've never had that happen to me before. Plus the lag was crazy too. I know dds was laggy. He was jumping all over. Was watching him after I backed out. Ready for next week...
 
@RB I was racing but the track was disappearing on me from under the bridge to the corners where the big powerlines were. I was floating! It was like I was under the map. I got in the way of Thursday in the beginning. Sorry Thursday! It was doing it every 3rd or 4th lap. So I had to pull over and stop so I didn't mess anyone else up? Crazy! If you watch the replay if you see me riding the wall in that part of the track that's why!! Lol I've never had that happen to me before. Plus the lag was crazy too. I know dds was laggy. He was jumping all over. Was watching him after I backed out. Ready for next week...

i had the same issue, track disappearing on me. had to slow down until it came back, very frustrating. the lag was apparent too, when i would run with someone their car would jump forward and backward and i couldnt tell if i was gaining or losing ground. i was also hit 3 times from behind that cost me
 
I need to re-share the urls as I moved them to another folder, sorry people.
 
Pics not working for me RB...
 
My gosh, look at these sim racing wheels :drool:
 
FlyinHawaiian77
Still not working for me. :(

+1
I'm grabbing the replay data now, will upload it in a few.
 
+1
I'm grabbing the replay data now, will upload it in a few.

Finally, man! :crazy: I was gonna die of photography neglect!
 
elitedriver123
Finally, man! :crazy: I was gonna die of photography neglect!

Good.


































:trollface:
 
A number of incidents have been brought to my attention.
If you bump someone and you gain a position from it, GIVE THE POSITION BACK.
Since this has not been explicitly mentioned before, not penalties will be given. However, a 90 second penalty will be served in the future should this behavior continue.

Two things I have noticed:
1) There is nobody stewarding other than me, PM me if you're interested. I will choose two others that have a strong standing in this series in the past, present, and people that I think will keep that standing in the future.
2) I have yet to win a race, whether it be GTPFIA, or ALMS. :o

ALSO, forty-five minutes until the upload is complete.
 
I had a few incidents, but I apologize for those. next time I'll try to be more patient when passing. I made a few accidents trying to pass GT/LMP2 traffic. Was terrible at Suzuka. Monza should be much easier as it's mostly straights and flat out.
 
freshseth83
I had a few incidents, but I apologize for those. next time I'll try to be more patient when passing. I made a few accidents trying to pass GT/LMP2 traffic. Was terrible at Suzuka. Monza should be much easier as it's mostly straights and flat out.

This was the only track, other than Monaco, that I expected to be an issue.
So if was SOMEWHAT expected.

That doesn't mean that you can go out of your way to run GT drivers over at Cote d'Azure though.
 
A number of incidents have been brought to my attention.
If you bump someone and you gain a position from it, GIVE THE POSITION BACK.
Since this has not been explicitly mentioned before, not penalties will be given. However, a 90 second penalty will be served in the future should this behavior continue.

Two things I have noticed:
1) There is nobody stewarding other than me, PM me if you're interested. I will choose two others that have a strong standing in this series in the past, present, and people that I think will keep that standing in the future.
2) I have yet to win a race, whether it be GTPFIA, or ALMS. :o

ALSO, forty-five minutes until the upload is complete.

I could be a steward...
 
From last season, Monaco won't be too big or an issue. I'm pretty decent there.
 
I remember a number of incidents I've had with freshseth being over aggressive...
 
Stavelot
I remember a number of incidents I've had with freshseth being over aggressive...

From what I recall, you haven't even raced with us yet.
 
:( pics not working for me either
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back