American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,356 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
haven't lapped Monza yet. gonna have to do a lot of tuning for this one.
 
Four tries and it won't let me upload the replay data. I've tried multiple sites.
None are working.
Can someone else try?
 
If I can find another USB drive, I use this for school too, I'll upload it.
 
Four tries and it won't let me upload the replay data. I've tried multiple sites.
None are working.
Can someone else try?

Thanks for trying, gatrs. I'll deliver a virtual cookie in a bit, just for you :dopey:
 
Make sure no nuts. Just in case he's allergic. :)
 
why didn't troylee show up to this race :guilty: I was expecting some good battles. Let's hope for Monza.

cause he got way to drunk at his Christmas party and should have raced instead.....yesterday was a complete write off. :sick:
 
im thinking this next race should be a very close one, there arent enough corners to really get away from anyone, it should be a draft fest.
 
Last endurance race I had here I managed 26-28 laps from a set of tyres with the Z06 RM which nearly won me the race....
 
im thinking this next race should be a very close one, there arent enough corners to really get away from anyone, it should be a draft fest.

Of corvettes drifting off of Fords? :grumpy:

Actually I've found it rather hard to drift in these races. It says in the OP strong draft setting but it seems to be on the realistic setting once we're actually in a race.
 
They def tweaked it since 2.0. I think its more realistic. But at tracks like these, I wish it was back to the old days. :) Might not be a bad thing if I qualify last. That first chicane is :scared: with all that traffic. Let everyone crash into each other and then I troll face right on through. :sly:
 
They def tweaked it since 2.0. I think its more realistic. But at tracks like these, I wish it was back to the old days. :) Might not be a bad thing if I qualify last. That first chicane is :scared: with all that traffic. Let everyone crash into each other and then I troll face right on through. :sly:

as long as everyone realizes that its a long race and wont be won on the first turn i think we can get through it lol. i have seen a few first lap shunts so far in both races though, but i hope thats not the case here.
 
I'm gonna hire a ringer from the random rooms to come in to make the first corner interesting ;)
 
Jag will do good here. HP King, too bad no one is using it.
 
as long as everyone realizes that its a long race and wont be won on the first turn i think we can get through it lol. i have seen a few first lap shunts so far in both races though, but i hope thats not the case here.

I know that I am going to take it really easy for the first few laps here. I checked the replay for when I thought you hit me off, and you did tap me, but it was unavoidable, and it wasn't even hard, I just suck at controlling once any imbalance appears.
 
Because im bored and it hasnt posted from the last race...

LMP1 - Results/Name/Car/Fastest Lap

1. jakegirard - Peugot 908 HDi FAP - 1:44.875
2. freshseth83 - Bentley Speed 8 - 1:45.002
3. Ronin85 - Peugot 908 HDi Fap - 1:45.041
4. dds-Leonardo - Bentley Speed 8 - 1:46.038

LMP2

1. Jav122678 - Pescarolo C60 Peugot - 1:50.851
2. PipiR6 - Pescarolo Judd GV5 - 1:51.872
3. Thursday37 - Pescarolo C60 Peugot - 1:52.663

GT

1. FlyinHawaiian77 - Ford GT - 2:02.881
2. gtamann123 - Ferrari 458 - 2:02.332
3. Cowboys965 - Ferrari 458 - 2:03.602
4. Kevin01SH - Corvette ZR1 - 2:02.106
5. gogatrs - RUF RGT - 2:03.438
6. Sinladar - Corvette ZR1 - 2:05.017
7. mockingbird00000 - Ford GT - 2:04.519
 
Kevin01SH
Because im bored and it hasnt posted from the last race...

LMP1 - Results/Name/Car/Fastest Lap

1. jakegirard - Peugot 908 HDi FAP - 1:44.875
2. freshseth83 - Bentley Speed 8 - 1:45.002
3. Ronin85 - Peugot 908 HDi Fap - 1:45.041
4. dds-Leonardo - Bentley Speed 8 - 1:46.038

LMP2

1. Jav122678 - Pescarolo C60 Peugot - 1:50.851
2. PipiR6 - Pescarolo Judd GV5 - 1:51.872
3. Thursday37 - Pescarolo C60 Peugot - 1:52.663

GT

1. FlyinHawaiian77 - Ford GT - 2:02.881
2. gtamann123 - Ferrari 458 - 2:02.332
3. Cowboys965 - Ferrari 458 - 2:03.602
4. Kevin01SH - Corvette ZR1 - 2:02.106
5. gogatrs - RUF RGT - 2:03.438
6. Sinladar - Corvette ZR1 - 2:05.017
7. mockingbird00000 - Ford GT - 2:04.519

Oh 🤬.
Thanks for that Kev.
Completely slipped my mind despite being reminded by tt13 every few hours.
 
I should probably set up the spread sheet for that...

Did I get any points for Daytona? My DC was on the last stint with 3/4 of the race completed...
 
Jav
Did I get any points for Daytona? My DC was on the last stint with 3/4 of the race completed...

You can receive 3/4ths of the position's worth..



And I'm surprised at my times.
 
Hey I was added but you never replies to message and I don't know the hosts PSN :s would still like to race if there's room?
 
Hey I was added but you never replies to message and I don't know the hosts PSN :s would still like to race if there's room?

It's gogatrs. And you did register? I don't really see much lol.
 
And I'm surprised at my times.

I was hitting 2:01's in practice the week before. Its totally different on race day. 2:01 for me is no traffic, good tires for maybe a three or four lap window. Once that window closes 2:01's are gone.

I'm slowly convincing myself that it doesnt matter if I'm not posting the fastest lap times compared to what everyone else is posting. I sure do practice like it does though. I go through so many setups that I end up making the car worse at the end. All those hours for nothing. :lol:
 
elitedriver123
It's gogatrs. And you did register? I don't really see much lol.

Yeah I registered but he never replied back so I didn't know if it stopped or full :s I would like to join :)
 
I should probably set up the spread sheet for that...

im actually pretty good with excel, unless you already have a sheet you're using? i got nothing but time, i can make one and see what you think
 
Kevin01SH
im actually pretty good with excel, unless you already have a sheet you're using? i got nothing but time, i can make one and see what you think

I've got the one from last year, but I haven't bothered to clear it and update the names to this season's.
 
I've got the one from last year, but I haven't bothered to clear it and update the names to this season's.

ahhh, i was putting this one together. of course i was going to jazz it up quite a bit but you get the idea

ALMS.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back