American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,356 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved the pics into an ALMS folder on photobucket, causing the links to not work, here they are:
Pole
SuzukaCircuit.jpg

Clones
SuzukaCircuit_1.jpg

Twins
SuzukaCircuit_2.jpg

Set of clones
SuzukaCircuit_3.jpg

GTs
SuzukaCircuit_4.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_5.jpg

Judd vs. Peugeot
SuzukaCircuit_6.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_7.jpg

This battle went on for a while
SuzukaCircuit_8.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_9.jpg

Another great battle
SuzukaCircuit_10.jpg

that I broke up lol
SuzukaCircuit_11.jpg

LMP battle
SuzukaCircuit_12.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_13.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_14.jpg

I never knew there was a city backdrop in the game
SuzukaCircuit_15.jpg

Some of the first to pit
SuzukaCircuit_16.jpg

dds
SuzukaCircuit_17.jpg

This was a battle until Cowboys pitted
SuzukaCircuit_18.jpg

Great-looking car
SuzukaCircuit_19.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_20.jpg

end of lap 15
SuzukaCircuit_21.jpg

Cowboys and gtamann going at it
SuzukaCircuit_22.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_23.jpg
 
:o <-------------- Me
 
Yes.
Those are awesome!

+1 Those are nice action shots! I'll get a couple in tomorrow lol.

EDIT: And where the replay at, gatrs!??
 
Last edited:
Weather at Monza gonna be the same as Suzuka? As far as settings go.
 
why didn't it rain at Suzuka?
 
SuzukaCircuit_20.jpg

Corner cutting Corvette....
 
Stavelot
Corner cutting Corvette....

He got like 2nd to last I think, he's not even on the same lap in that picture I think.
 
Fair enough, btw, if gatrs approves there might be an Audi R8 at Monza ;)
 
Stavelot
Fair enough, btw, if gatrs approves there might be an Audi R8 at Monza ;)

You mean R10? :sly: Make up your mind, will ya? Sound familiar? :lol:
 
;) Same car as I got seat time in yesterday :dopey:
 
Wait, now you're in Le ma-... Nevermind. You confuse me sometimes. :banghead:
 
Stavelot
Fair enough, btw, if gatrs approves there might be an Audi R8 at Monza ;)

No.

elitedriver123
Gatrs, can you please upload the replay file..

I tried.
And after an hour and forty-five minutes of uploading, the upload failed somehow. With seven minutes to go. :mad:
I'll try again tomorrow.
 
going back on the replay, my tires wore out a good 4-5 laps faster than most of the GT class. im not even sure why, the car was set up similar to daytona just more downforce. i figured everyone else had the same tire wear but i was wrong, absolutely had to pit after 12 laps. i never could keep pace after 4-5 laps on new tires, guess its something ill have to sort out in future races
 
I was looking at that also. The Fords def had an advantage with tires and also fuel if I remember correctly. I forget what lap I pitted but I know I was in the 20's when I did. I was trying to make it a two stop race but had a scary incident and decided it wasnt worth it to try and stretch out the tires any more than I already did. I know my last pit stop was at 30 just to be safe.
 
why didn't troylee show up to this race :guilty: I was expecting some good battles. Let's hope for Monza.
 
Anyone else do a double take at the link in Thursdays sig? No? Just me? :lol:

On a serious note. How will we police cutting corners at Monza? Like, whats acceptable and not?
 
FlyinHawaiian77
Anyone else do a double take at the link in Thursdays sig? No? Just me? :lol:

On a serious note. How will we police cutting corners at Monza? Like, whats acceptable and not?

lol, I didn't notice that. I started laughing rather loudly when I realized what it said.

As for Monza, the red/white curbing counts as part of the track.
Anything green is NOT part of the track.
Two wheels need to be on track at all times. Even if they're the back wheels. :D
Two incidents that have been reported against one driver will result in a 30 second penalty, with each following incident resulting in a ten second penalty. So if a driver cuts the track five times, he gets a 60 second penalty.
 
lol, I didn't notice that. I started laughing rather loudly when I realized what it said.

As for Monza, the red/white curbing counts as part of the track.
Anything green is NOT part of the track.
Two wheels need to be on track at all times. Even if they're the back wheels. :D
Two incidents that have been reported against one driver will result in a 30 second penalty, with each following incident resulting in a ten second penalty. So if a driver cuts the track five times, he gets a 60 second penalty.

Still uploading the replay?


And I accidentally cut the kink once at Suzuka :scared: It was accidental, though. My eyes failed a bit and I took the wrong driving line.
 
lol, I didn't notice that. I started laughing rather loudly when I realized what it said.

As for Monza, the red/white curbing counts as part of the track.
Anything green is NOT part of the track.
Two wheels need to be on track at all times. Even if they're the back wheels. :D
Two incidents that have been reported against one driver will result in a 30 second penalty, with each following incident resulting in a ten second penalty. So if a driver cuts the track five times, he gets a 60 second penalty.

Yikes! I hope if you're pushing the car and accidentally overdo it, you can let off the gas to eliminate time gained, and then keep going without a penalty. Obviously if it's every lap that's a different matter.
 
lol, I didn't notice that. I started laughing rather loudly when I realized what it said.

As for Monza, the red/white curbing counts as part of the track.
Anything green is NOT part of the track.
Two wheels need to be on track at all times. Even if they're the back wheels. :D
Two incidents that have been reported against one driver will result in a 30 second penalty, with each following incident resulting in a ten second penalty. So if a driver cuts the track five times, he gets a 60 second penalty.

do you mean Suzuka?
 
Yikes! I hope if you're pushing the car and accidentally overdo it, you can let off the gas to eliminate time gained, and then keep going without a penalty. Obviously if it's every lap that's a different matter.

I wouldn't mind getting a penalty even if it was an accident. It's all in good simulation fun, after all.
 
Well then, that will take a good two seconds off the practice times I've been having. :lol:

Have a feeling the stewards (gatrs) will have a busy week following the race.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back