American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,356 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMP1 Standings:

1. jakegirard - 36
2. Ronin - 33
3. freshseth- 16
4. Leonardo- 10
 
I'm just wondering: What if two or more people gets a tie overall?
 
elitedriver123
I'm just wondering: What if two or more people gets a tie overall?

I win.

The person that has more wins will win.
 
You should put our unique nationalities or whatever they are, one of them, as the flag in the scorechart! :D
 
ahhh, i was putting this one together. of course i was going to jazz it up quite a bit but you get the idea

ALMS.jpg

I absolutely know nothing about excel. Back in season 1 we had a spreadsheet that was available online. Is this one going to be like that?

I know it doesnt count for anything. But you think you could also do a column for manufactures points?
 
I absolutely know nothing about excel. Back in season 1 we had a spreadsheet that was available online. Is this one going to be like that?

I know it doesnt count for anything. But you think you could also do a column for manufactures points?

yeah i was gonna add that and other statistics, as well as add more graphics. i just typed a very basic layout
 
I absolutely know nothing about excel. Back in season 1 we had a spreadsheet that was available online. Is this one going to be like that?

I know it doesnt count for anything. But you think you could also do a column for manufactures points?

Also team points ;)

What does 1st and 7th add up to? :dopey:
 
:lol: 24 Points! What did you get at Daytona? I missed that one so I get a big goose egg on that. :(
 
Ferrari is winning the constructors'? But who's winning the drivers'?
 
I secured 4th place in Daytona and 2nd in Suzuka, so that's 30 points overall.








Not bad.
 
Only finished Suzuka so I'm sitting at 20. We get to drop our worst score right?
 
ok i made a better one, this isnt finished but a rough layout of how i could do each class. oh, and i didnt have an RUF on hand soooo..... i made one

alms1.jpg
 
Only finished Suzuka so I'm sitting at 20. We get to drop our worst score right?

You drop your worst two actually, so technically everyone in the series could still end the season with maximum points lol.
 
^ That's the 1337th post! :dopey:
 
Currently in the process of creating the points spreadsheet using GoogleDocs. I can let you guys pazaz it up once I'm done.
 
Thanks for putting that up gogatrs! 👍
 
It is kind of my job. :/
 
Hey, at least you're doing your job well.
 
I would have had at least 2nd at Daytona had I been able to stay. At least I'm not far behind.
 
Nice spreadsheet gatrs! But Kevin's you should adopt onto. The layout looks frighteningly the same as last season's :scared:
 
elitedriver123
Nice spreadsheet gatrs! But Kevin's you should adopt onto. The layout looks frighteningly the same as last season's :scared:

It's been exactly the same for four seasons now.
 
Guess who may be racing at Monza :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back