American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,356 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
freshseth83
I would have had at least 2nd at Daytona had I been able to stay. At least I'm not far behind.

You would have won, me and ronin both had multiple issues. Taking nothing from his win, he drove a cleaner and smarter race than I did.
 
How about this for a results page? again not finished, just a general layout.

* = fastest lap
(P) = pole

alms2.jpg
 
Ok, could you explain how to take a screenshot with windows?
 
Ok, could you explain how to take a screenshot with windows?

Print Screen, then paste it on Paint :)
 
Could we add Rome to the Schedule? Maybe instead of Madrid? :p
 
Could we add Rome to the Schedule? Maybe instead of Madrid? :p

I don't like Rome very much. The corner flow on that track seems... lacking to me personally. It had a lot more on earlier versions.
 
I prefer Madrid cause it seems a little wider to me. I hate those tight tracks. :scared:
 
FlyinHawaiian77
I prefer Madrid cause it seems a little wider to me. I hate those tight tracks. :scared:

I actually think Madrid seems shorter...
 
anyone down for some group practice later on?
 
I'll be on soon myself. Might try some GT cars as well.
 
anyone down for some group practice later on?

Maybe. I have a lot of work to do...



And 2.02 is announced. My opinions on it: Acceptable lol.
 
Still waiting for the R18.... why not use the 86/BRZ for a GTC class?
 
Still waiting for the R18.... why not use the 86/BRZ for a GTC class?

We have already started the season. I don't think we'll be able to bring back GTC class unless gatrs says it's a-okay.
 
Stave 4 classes would be pushing the limits if sanity lol.
 
if anything the lmp classes would be condensed, seeing as its usually only 3 guys per class that are racing. while gt usually has 8

about to grab some food then ill get a practice room up if anyone is interested
 
Are there open spots in this series? I can't really commit to a full season but I would love the chance to run some races here and there, starting with this Fridays race if possible
 
Are there open spots in this series? I can't really commit to a full season but I would love the chance to run some races here and there, starting with this Fridays race if possible

There are spots open in LMP1 and LMP2! We'd be happy to have you race with us!
 
practice room 1472 6118 4130 9222 2471
 
Sorry guys, our internet got all messed up, and I haven't really been around.
 
No practice for me again tonight, and probably not tomorrow night. All on race day. I have a feeling that this won't be one bit fun.
 
Re: 2.02

Yay. A GT-R. And a bunch of other stuff I don't care about (including the Toyota). But whatever kudos for them continuing to release DLC.
 
Re: 2.02

Yay. A GT-R. And a bunch of other stuff I don't care about (including the Toyota). But whatever kudos for them continuing to release DLC.

Hey, the Toyota is a new drift car in my eyes, standard wheel change is a big deal, improved sounds is a big deal (to me at least), but the DLC itself seems bland.
 
Hey, the Toyota is a new drift car in my eyes, standard wheel change is a big deal, improved sounds is a big deal (to me at least), but the DLC itself seems bland.

Hate drifting with a passion. Standard wheel changes doesn't matter to me. Improved sound is probably the coolest thing they're offering, IMO. None of the cars interest me, except the VWs, mildly. The Toyota could be cool, but I'll buy Spa before I buy anything from this DLC.

Not saying no one is interested in this; obviously the wheels are a big deal to some people. But I'll be one of those who just ignores this update.
 
Hate drifting with a passion. Standard wheel changes doesn't matter to me. Improved sound is probably the coolest thing they're offering, IMO. None of the cars interest me, except the VWs, mildly. The Toyota could be cool, but I'll buy Spa before I buy anything from this DLC.

Not saying no one is interested in this; obviously the wheels are a big deal to some people. But I'll be one of those who just ignores this update.

At first I thought you were able to change the steering wheel, not the rims :lol: :dunce:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back