American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,356 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest im just hoping the room doesnt get too laggy and the track disappears on me like it did on suzuka several times.

hehehe. I had the track disappear on me at the Nurburgring one time.
 
1:34s in the R10.

Same here, I tried it for 3 laps and got a 34.5, I guess the extra HP and nature of Monza keeps it fairly close, 908 still quite a bit faster, and Speed 8 much faster than both...
 
I got 1:40.2 in the LMP2
Is this a good time?
 
Room open

Nº 1472-6118-3787-3251-6470
 
Potatohead has just PM'd me.
The LMP showdown is now a battle for second.
*victory screech*
 
Potatohead has just PM'd me.
The LMP showdown is now a battle for second.
*victory screech*

he better use the R10, or Im'a be forced to make a car switch lolol
 
:grumpy:I don't think I'll be able to make the race tonight, I was turning high 1:49's consistently too.
 
I'm sorry, but I highly doubt I can make the race.

I maybe am, but if the race doesn't end before 10:30, I have to quit. So I'll just win half points for Team Ferrari on Monza..
 
I maybe am, but if the race doesn't end before 10:30, I have to quit. So I'll just win half points for Team Ferrari on Monza..

Blaspheme.
 
:grumpy:I don't think I'll be able to make the race tonight, I was turning high 1:49's consistently too.

I'm baffled by our similar pace. I didn't think the Fords would be any good on this track. I guess the chicanes really do make or break your time here, too.
 
I had handling set more for stability than handling as well, and the braking for the first chicane never worked that great, although not bad.
 
I opened a practice room. 1472 4710 9995 0810
 
And its better not going to rain tonight!!!!
 
I may join the practice room, because I'm not leaving yet. Not sure though.
 
iz-gonna-rain.jpg


Dammit Jav, freeing me with my favorite Family Guy quote.

Anyways, it's a Christmas miracle, I got the room up early.
1472-6118-3916-1736-6205
 
I may or may not be able to race, so I will join the room, and take half points if I need to leave. So if I leave mid-race, don't be surprised.
 
GTPlaneUsername: VELOCI_2NR
PSN: VELOCI_2NR
Class: LMP1
Car: TBD

So Jav invited me to sign up for this and wants me to run some races. I still need to do some testing in LMPs as I'm not too used to them. Give me a couple days and I'll be up to speed though. So, uhhh....Hi guys!
 
Last edited:
VELOCI_2NR
GTPlaneUsername: VELOCI_2NR
PSN: VELOCI_2NR
Class: LMP1
Car: TBD

I still need to do some testing in LMPs as I'm not too used to them. Give me a couple days and I'll be up to speed though. So, uhhh....Hi guys!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 
Last edited:
VELOCI_2NR
This is not the post you're looking for *force wave*..... :sly:

Whatchyoutalkinbout Willis?
 
GTPlaneUsername: VELOCI_2NR
PSN: VELOCI_2NR
Class: LMP1
Car: TBD

So Jav invited me to sign up for this and wants me to run some races. I still need to do some testing in LMPs as I'm not too used to them. Give me a couple days and I'll be up to speed though. So, uhhh....Hi guys!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Whatchyoutalkinbout Willis?

Lol!! Welcome to the series Veloci! You're sort of a secret wepon... Lol!!
 
Hey guys good luck tonight! Can't wait to race with you next week.
 
Jav
Lol!! Welcome to the series Veloci! You're sort of a secret wepon... Lol!!

lol dirty cheaters, I'm dumping him into the gravel in the race you're recruiting him for~!
 
Woot first podium finish in this series EVER. Naturally I have to gloat a little.

Bad luck to the two GT drivers who wrecked with the LMP driver last second, I misjudged fuel and probably wouldn't have passed you in time if it wasn't for that lucky break.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back