American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,345 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
VELOCI_2NR
I see 1:34s a good time you say. What division is that for? That's for Monza, correct?

Monaco.
 
1:33.5xx so far. Dont quote me on that one. I had to turn off the PS3 because I was getting frustrated with the car. :grumpy: Def. something around that time though.
 
I must be4 missing something. Those time you've mentioned are for GT right? LMP1 is looking to be so much faster than that.
 
Yup! GT cars, keep in mind this cars are only running 480hp/1300kg. LMP1 should be somewhere arround the low 20s...
 
now stuff is making sense. I was running 22s by my 3rd timed lap, and was sooooo confused, lol
 
Lol!! You'll be there soon! What car are you using?
 
Make sure Veloci passes a rigorous pre and post race inspection! Times are looking fishy. :odd:

:lol:
 
FlyinHawaiian77
Make sure Veloci passes a rigorous pre and post race inspection! Times are looking fishy. :odd:

:lol:

Hey, you won with a Ford.

That's a penalty right there. :lol: jk
 
Jav
Lol!! You'll be there soon! What car are you using?

Bentlel Speed 8. I'm going to give some of the other cars a shot too.
 
Jav
Cool! Audis are open too!

I'm not a big fan of them, as they are so quick; i tend to stay away from the fastest cars. The bentley is so smooth; i just love it. But i can only see maybe high 21s in my future. 20s aren't looking too good. Maybe I'm missing something.
 
I'm not a big fan of them, as they are so quick; i tend to stay away from the fastest cars. The bentley is so smooth; i just love it. But i can only see maybe high 21s in my future. 20s aren't looking too good. Maybe I'm missing something.

I'm not sure how many 908's are allowed, but if you're looking for a sheer competitive/ fun car, you can't beat it. The Speed 8 might be a tad faster than what you're looking for.
 
Last season in the McLaren I was running around that time at Monacote d'Azure.
 
Last season in the McLaren I was running around that time at Monacote d'Azure.

I thought you'll show up at Monza, or was it Suzuka..
 
Last season in the McLaren I was running around that time at Monacote d'Azure.

Yes I remember Mitch was running the Mclaren there and destroying everyone on times. I think the car/track combo work very well. I don't remember how the Mclaren did elsewhere, though.
 
I wouldn't be surprised if an LMP2 or 2 would beat couple of the LMP1s.
 
I wouldn't be surprised if an LMP2 or 2 would beat couple of the LMP1s.

it should be close at least, Traffic and strategy will be a big factor too.
 
So it was finally time to retire my wobbly wheelstand and ordered myself a Playseat for Christmas. :D
 
So it was finally time to retire my wobbly wheelstand and ordered myself a Playseat for Christmas. :D

I think I'll be making myself a stand from 2x4s and plywood. I use a folding card table at the moment with a 25-pound dumbbell for stability. :lol: It's pretty noisy too.
 
So it was finally time to retire my wobbly wheelstand and ordered myself a Playseat for Christmas. :D

Thats awesome. Which trim did you get? I need to some how convince my wife that I absolutely need one.
 
I think I'll be making myself a stand from 2x4s and plywood. I use a folding card table at the moment with a 25-pound dumbbell for stability. :lol: It's pretty noisy too.
Sounds still more stable then my 15$ Walmart laptop stand :lol:

Thats awesome. Which trim did you get? I need to some how convince my wife that I absolutely need one.

I got the White Evolution.

That's why I went with the Playseat, it's somewhat mobile and if you just take off the pedestal you get a nice piece of living room furniture to keep the GF happy. :sly:

Just shop around for some Kitchenaid appliance for the wife, Playseat for you and a mixer for the wife.... win win situation :lol:
 
Last edited:
Wish I could get one. Spending about a grand on grad school applications between me and the wife these next few months. :(
 
My only chances are to actually build one. I think my mom has an old bike machine in her basement that I think will make an excellent chassis. 💡
 
I will have some pictures up later this week guys, just throwing it out there. Any requests?
 
Mitc.. or rather Stavelot forgets to Mention that the Mac had twice the downforce points any other car had, especially at the front.
 
freshseth83
Mitc.. or rather Stavelot forgets to Mention that the Mac had twice the downforce points any other car had, especially at the front.

It was more efficient, and I dont think it caused much understeer as much as the other GTs...
 
I will have some pictures up later this week guys, just throwing it out there. Any requests?

Get a picture of every driver in the race, including our random-guest :) It can be done in any way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back