American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,329 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a picture of every driver in the race, including our random-guest :) It can be done in any way.

I can't get random guest, as soon as I turned on my laptop after the race I disconnected.
 
I can't get random guest, as soon as I turned on my laptop after the race I disconnected.

Good thing then that he was actually racing with us. :lol:
 
There is plenty of close racing going on in the beginning of the race in the GT class. I tried to capture the excitement but failed miserably. :(
 
Some pics out of boredom :p

autodromonazionalemonzazu.jpg


autodromonazionalemonzai.jpg


autodromonazionalemonzan.jpg


autodromonazionalemonzavm.jpg


autodromonazionalemonzazc.jpg


autodromonazionalemonzahe.jpg


A lot of them can do some treatment.
 
Can I request one with backfire? I've only been lucky enough to catch the backfire one time. Those are great pics by the way.

Oh and just to make sure. We are racing this Friday right? Or are we putting things off till the next weekend?
 
Last edited:
Can I request one with backfire? I've only been lucky enough to catch the backfire one time. Those are great pics by the way.

Oh and just to make sure. We are racing this Friday right? Or are we putting things off till the next weekend?

I can make a fake version, but I'll see what I can do :)
 
If you cant, the fake version will do. You should make it as unrealistic as possible. :lol:
 
I don't think backfire appears on saved replays, like you can't use interior views, you know?

And my PS3 background is an X2011 backfiring on kart space :drool:

My own pic! :p
 
Here's a touch-up'ed version of one of the pics:

autodromonazionalemonzad.jpg
 
Of me thrown off the track, nice. :lol:
I only saw backfire on my car, so it may just save on your car, because I noticed the downshifts are different on other cars.
 
Of me thrown off the track, nice. :lol:
I only saw backfire on my car, so it may just save on your car, because I noticed the downshifts are different on other cars.

Yep! :p I added a reddish tint to illustrate this event :lol:
 
^^

wat
 
^^^^

no worries, I just had to throw that in there. :lol: Great pictures by the way! 👍
 
How would you guys feel about bumping the schedule back another week, and instead do some testing for the Interleague race?
Just a thought I had. Would you guys be OK with that?
 
How would you guys feel about bumping the schedule back another week, and instead do some testing for the Interleague race?
Just a thought I had. Would you guys be OK with that?

I'm down wit dat.
 
What kind of testing did you have in mind? I'm down for whatever BTW.
 
FlyinHawaiian77
What kind of testing did you have in mind? I'm down for whatever BTW.

Just figuring out who would drive what, assuming they can come.
Stuff like that, get a rough idea of who might be driving.
 
Just figuring out who would drive what, assuming they can come.
Stuff like that, get a rough idea of who might be driving.

I could maybe be there to give you some benchmark LMP times, lol.
 
I could use another week of practice. Though I may not be around on the weekend of the first either. Just a bad time of year for me :)
 
Now that the patch is out now, should we make arrangements or something to date the series or no?
 


Oh man, the RUF definitely benefited from the update. :drool:

Whats more important is who is going to stream it. I dont want to miss a thing!
 


Oh man, the RUF definitely benefited from the update. :drool:

Whats more important is who is going to stream it. I dont want to miss a thing!

Holy Bejeezus :drool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back