American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,326 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
They could at least give the RS's more grip, like a drag radial or something, then adjusted the other racing tires to cover a wider spectrum. I like having a use for different tires now, Racing Softs shouldn't ever last as long as they did.
 
Have you driven with the new update at all? Make sure wear is on.
Have you guys heard the 8C with racing exhaust though? :drool:
Words cannot describe it. Too bad it handles like 🤬!

Yes, I did. But I didn't bother testing it out :p I did noticed that the tires did wear out a bit quicker than previously.

And I'll try that mod later on.
 
What. Is. THIS?! 8 minute stint. What is this Shift 2?

Well it could make it more interesting like F1, which our tires were already faster-dissolving than I think before the patch.
 
Drove a Stealth GTR GT500 at Spa, tires were sort of worn in 3 laps.

Oh PD, PD, PD...

I sense a patch? (hopefully)

Yea, I just did the same....I guess RS is only good for qualifying now. :yuck:
 
I rode my 908 around Sarth and only got a 3 laps out of it. I hardly take out my LMP's but I'm pretty sure I could go at least 5 laps before. They did it backwards. They should have left the Racing softs alone and worked their way back to the Racing hards lasting longer. Does that make sense?

As for the sounds. It seems to me like all they did was turn up the volume.
 
I love when i come here and have no memory of posting any of the prior comments lolol.:dunce:
 
Laugh Out Loud Out Loud....god i hate the internet sometimes....

Wont make any races for the rest of the season...sorry guys.
 
Laugh Out Loud Out Loud....god i hate the internet sometimes....

Wont make any races for the rest of the season...sorry guys.

Alright! Enjoy what are you planning to do outside of gaming!
 
What you got going on Stave? Do you say it like Stayvlot?
 
Secret project ;) and no I don't speak like that sorry, my accent is from the island to the east of that one, more specifically the southern one as I'm from the town that had the earthquake at the start of the year.
 
Stavelot
Laugh Out Loud Out Loud....god i hate the internet sometimes....

Wont make any races for the rest of the season...sorry guys.

Yeah.... ok
 
Stavelot
Laugh Out Loud Out Loud....god i hate the internet sometimes....

Wont make any races for the rest of the season...sorry guys.

Brag-post. ;)

Jk
 
I haven't even gotten the FT86 from the delivery yet! :scared:

Drove the Scirocco and new GTR :drool:

And the restoration ticket isn't removing my tuned parts! :grumpy: I want my Camaro SS Edge Special stock!
 
Who will all still be in town this Friday? You guys still interested in doing a practice round? Grand Valley maybe?
 
Tires will be great for me, drive all out then pit. I'll be fine for these types of races.
 
Who will all still be in town this Friday? You guys still interested in doing a practice round? Grand Valley maybe?

Count me in!
 
FlyinHawaiian77
Who will all still be in town this Friday? You guys still interested in doing a practice round? Grand Valley maybe?

THIS Friday, we're going to do a bit of LMP testing. So no biggie if you can't make it.
Next Friday, you guys can do whatever you want. As I'll be enjoying the 70 degree weather in Daytona (*loser sign directed at Cowboys*).
 
not digging the new sound update at all, the cockpit is annoying to drive. i guess they amplified the wind effects but it sounds like constant static and makes me want to press the mute button. i hope enough people complain about it and maybe change it back or something. it just drowns out everything
 
Ill be there on Friday. Oh gators its in the low 80's lol.. I live an hour for Daytona and three from sebring..
 
Ill be there on Friday. Oh gators its in the low 80's lol.. I live an hour for Daytona and three from sebring..

The Florida weather has been rather annoying lately. Cold at night, warm during the day. I never have any idea what to wear when I leave my apartment.
 
The Florida weather has been rather annoying lately. Cold at night, warm during the day. I never have any idea what to wear when I leave my apartment.

+1 It annoys me too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back