American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,325 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it already, might do Suzuka, as it's the only non 9+ hour enduro I have left.

Oh.



Now that it's raining on Suzuka, I can't get accurate-enough data. Also a note: I notice that the tires are a bit more sensitive in the rain before patch 2.02. Unsure if it already exists, but whenever I try to full-out accelerate on straights w/ small banking, the tires slip instantly.
 
Did Suzuka yesterday with the R32 GTR TC and ran a mostly RM tyre strategy with the odd RS stint. Can't remember exact laps but I do expect tyre wear to be alot different between RWD and AWD cars...

Forgot to add, I'm home for christmas so is anyone up for a non championship race? Spa Francorchamps or possibly an original track?
 
Last edited:
Solution: Comfort Hards
 
I wish I had a fake account. I can see myself trolling in an online lobby with the pace car. Specially if its a serious room. Just wait for traffic to come around and pull out in front of everyone. :lol:

So has anyone in GT done a lap at cote yet? I wanna know how many laps you can get in. I've been slacking lately. No rush right? After all, the race is still two weeks away.
 
So has anyone in GT done a lap at cote yet? I wanna know how many laps you can get in. I've been slacking lately. No rush right? After all, the race is still two weeks away.

i havent done any extended runs just yet, put practice on hold until we get closer to the race. i did some tuning the other day though and put about 3 good laps in and noticed the tires were about 1/4 to 1/3 gone i would say. i havent run RM or RH yet, but thanks to this new patch ill have to :rolleyes: i just dont see someone using RS and going more than 10 laps to be honest. and since the race is going to be roughly 70 laps i mean...
 
I wish I had a fake account. I can see myself trolling in an online lobby with the pace car. Specially if its a serious room. Just wait for traffic to come around and pull out in front of everyone. :lol:

So has anyone in GT done a lap at cote yet? I wanna know how many laps you can get in. I've been slacking lately. No rush right? After all, the race is still two weeks away.

I've been slacking really badly. I haven't even gotten the pictures onto a USB, and I only have a few anyway. I wanted to practice at Monaco and enter a couple photo comps, I ended up never changing the bad photos I used and haven't driven on Monaco yet.
 
So has anyone in GT done a lap at cote yet? I wanna know how many laps you can get in. I've been slacking lately. No rush right? After all, the race is still two weeks away.

I never "rushed" to practice every other week :lol: But in this instance, I'll see how much of the tires I can squeeze out until it's kaput.
 
So, are we doing anything tonight?
 
I thought tonight was to get practice in for that league showdown. If not I'm always down for something. Just post something in here and we can get something going. 👍
 
FlyinHawaiian77
I thought tonight was to get practice in for that league showdown. If not I'm always down for something. Just post something in here and we can get something going. 👍

Yup, gonna be a practice.
 
What track are we running at tonight?
 
I dont really like either but I'd prefer grand valley. Im still working on using the brake pedal here so id rather not have to run at Cote lol.
 
Don't you always use a brake pedal?
 
Blaze is slowly letting out all his secrets to being fast.

Anyway, I thought it was all LMP's tonight?
 
FlyinHawaiian77
Blaze is slowly letting out all his secrets to being fast.

Anyway, I thought it was all LMP's tonight?

:lol:

No brakes = fast?
 
so what's going on tonight guys, we doing some races?
 
FlyinHawaiian77
Dont forget using other cars as well.

Man, no wonder why everyone does that in F1 2010! :dopey:
 
I'm online now. Dont see anyone else though. :(

That is because I have an Enduro running. But I think I can work-around it by backing up, and cancelling the suspension.
 
Ehh, I wouldnt quit yet. Lets see if were actually doing anything tonight first.

I wanna bring out my 458 tonight. :)
 
We'll be doing LMP later. Jake isn't allowed to join. :lol:
 
We'll be doing LMP later. Jake isn't allowed to join. :lol:

lol how much later you descriminatory person! And discrimination toward a fellow diehard, lifelong Gators fan. Shame on you, sir.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back