American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,314 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technicolors
Awesome stuff man! 👍 I don't really collect scaled models, but I think I will now :p Can't wait for the lithograph!

By the way gatrs, can you change my user on the roster to my new one?

Why the hell would you change your username?
So annoying. 👎
 
Why the hell would you change your username?
So annoying. 👎

I didn't like my previous username, as I did it without thinking whilst joining. My current one literally tells of who I am.
 
gogatrs
Why the hell would you change your username?
So annoying. 👎

Why the he'll would you challenge his decision?
So annoying. 👎

:lol: jk
 
Well, I couldn't find a larger pic. :/
Here's a relatively small index of some of his stuff: http://themotorsportgallery.co.uk/mg_picture_index.htm
Most of his good stuff is in there.
In particular, this one:
porsche%20domination%20reduced.jpg
 
gogatrs
^^Looks awesome Cowboys!
Thought you were getting a 458? I have a pretty ridiculous amount of slot cars. All Porsches of course.

Bigger pic of painting incoming.

Here's what the real car looks like
2010venom.jpg


And I couldn't find a 458 ALMS, only the Risi Compitizione I think.

And my dad couldn't even find a Tony Kanaan Lotus IndyCar diecast due to the small amount of merchandise for IndyCar.
:scared:
 
:drool: So awesome lithographs! I think I'll order one of those!

If you're into sportscar racing, Nicholas Watts is your man.
I think my Dad has around twelve of his in the attic + a list of five more that he wants to get. :lol:
 
Post #4000! I'm catching up to you Gatrs I think! :cheers:
 
How do you guys like F1 2011 so far. I got a gift card to Wal Mart and I was thinking about picking it up. But I honestly have never been that interested in the F1 series. Its either that or the NFS game. :yuck:
 
I've yet to get it. I like F1 2010 though.
I should be getting a new TV and maybe F1 2011 today :)
 
SWEET!!! Are you upgrading from standard to HD or the other kind of upgrade and just going HD but BIGGER?
 
I don't think my parents will let me get F1 2011, even though F1 cars are my faves. Besides, I'm thinking of getting the DFGT first.
 
FlyinHawaiian77
SWEET!!! Are you upgrading from standard to HD or the other kind of upgrade and just going HD but BIGGER?

I had a 2-3 year old 19" flatscreen whose screen went bust on me, now I have our old living room tv, it's big, but it's lower resolution and it's in two tone and looks like 3D O_o so it's not that great for some stuff.
 
I don't think my parents will let me get F1 2011, even though F1 cars are my faves. Besides, I'm thinking of getting the DFGT first.

I remember a while back gatrs had his up for sale. I wonder if he upgraded yet.

I'm torn between the DFGT and the G27. I'd prefer the G27 but the price point of the DFGT is whats swaying me. Been thinking about this for over a year now. haha
 
I'm torn between the DFGT and the G27. I'd prefer the G27 but the price point of the DFGT is whats swaying me. Been thinking about this for over a year now. haha

If you're a hardcore sim racer than the G27 will be a better match. The DFGT is a bit more for pro/amateur sim racers like me. The Thrustmaster on the other hand is hardcore-hardcore sim racers :p
 
Technicolors
If you're a hardcore sim racer than the G27 will be a better match. The DFGT is a bit more for pro/amateur sim racers like me. The Thrustmaster on the other hand is hardcore-hardcore sim racers :p

I think there's a difference between pro and amateur :dopey:
 
Yeah, I just dont see myself buying the Thrustmaster and then mounting it onto a laptop stand.

I dont think I'm as hardcore as some others. The only sim racing I do is online. Although Jav has been teasing us with iracing lately. Can you hook up the DFGT to a computer?
 
I have a DFGT and it is awesome for the price, but if you really want a sim with clutch and all than obviously that isn't a good choice. The way I look at it, when I get a license in a few months, I'll be autocrossing, getting me seat time. The DFGT is just for getting the feel of driving, not so much simulation. Also, I was playing GT in my basement on a 32" old Panasonic TV that had terrible resolution. I got a 26" Sanyo LCD for Christmas, up in my room, and the picture quality is unbeatable. Racing will be much more fun, and I'm building a wooden stand for my wheel hopefully before the next race so that the wheel will stay perfectly still and stable. This should be fun. 👍
 
Have fun with button-shifters :sly:

Why not the Porsche Fanatec? They're quiet I think.
 
I got a 26" Sanyo LCD for Christmas

I have the same TV in my room :eek: I have HDMI hooked up at 720p.
 
Have you guys seen that game "Absolute Super Cars"? Its a game that is on PSN only and will retail for $10.00. Saw a couple of videos of it. Graphics remind me of original xbox days. But not to bad for being a 10 dollar game and only available for PSN. Who's gonna be the first to try it? :)
 
Have you guys seen that game "Absolute Super Cars"? Its a game that is on PSN only and will retail for $10.00. Saw a couple of videos of it. Graphics remind me of original xbox days. But not to bad for being a 10 dollar game and only available for PSN. Who's gonna be the first to try it? :)

I looked it up, and it is indeed very nice for a PSN game. 40 cars & 20 tracks at 10 bucks? I might as well buy it right now.
 
But the community probably is: ...*crickets*
 
But the community probably is: ...*crickets*

Still though, it'll be fun to play it.


By the way is the standings updated?
 
Got F1 2011! :D

im slightly interested in that game, the only thing holding me back is that F12010 had so many bugs that went unfixed and made the career mode almost unplayable. im hoping they smoothed things out, it was a fun game
 
Oops. Looks like I'll be playing in Black and white, I need an HDMI cable for my PS3 because of my new TV. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back