American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,325 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go *Gators rival*

Go BMW! :dopey:
 
i'm around for a bit if someone wants to open a room. Just doing some good old Nurburgring first corner smashup Derby's in the open lobby....some people will never get it that you don't win the race in the first corner. :rolleyes:

Nevermind......gotta go now.
 
Last edited:
We'll be doing LMP later. Jake isn't allowed to join. :lol:

well, it's too late for me, 3 a.m now, lol

it's better go to sleep 💡
 
So no practice, then?

EDIT: By the way is anyone going to go Premo for the Pancreatic support? I think I will :D
 
Last edited:
What are the benefits? Im too lazy to look it up.
 
FlyinHawaiian77
What are the benefits? Im too lazy to look it up.

Adult content. :sly:
 
But thats already free.

What happened to the premium logo under you name. First it was there and now its not. Did you realize that you get "Premium" benefits for free? :lol:
 
But thats already free.

What happened to the premium logo under you name. First it was there and now its not. Did you realize that you get "Premium" benefits for free? :lol:

You have the option to remove it or have it there. It's ineffective on non-GTPremium members slaves :dopey:
 
There's a list of stuff you get somewhere on the site.
You can have 2,000 PMs, larger avatar, you can lock your threads, etc.
Nothing huge.
 
And now it donates to Pancreatic cancer.
 
So, who's gonna be F1 2011 co-op teammates with me? :D
 
Merry Christmas guys :D
 
Just got done opening our presents. I think Santa forgot my Fanatec CSR Elite wheel. Cockpit is also nowhere to be found. Not like I was being unreasonable. I told him any cockpit would have done. I swear, if he accidentally gave it to someone else I'll be pissed. :lol:
 
Got the sickest Nicholas Watts print, I'll post a pic in a sec.

ParisDakar1986.JPG
 
gogatrs
There's a list of stuff you get somewhere on the site.
You can have 2,000 PMs, larger avatar, you can lock your threads, etc.
Nothing huge.

The BABES thread.

So I've heard. :sly:
 
gogatrs
So, who's gonna be F1 2011 co-op teammates with me? :D

Sorry for double post but I was actually thinking about getting that game with my money! :D

So maybe me! :sly:
 
@ gators Nice picture that guy does the best lithographs. I almost bought one, the lowenbrau porshe 962. Kick myself everyday for not buying it. Huge Derek Bell fan.

Merry Christmas everyone!

PS no cockpit here too. ):
 
Sorry for double post but I was actually thinking about getting that game with my money! :D

So maybe me! :sly:

I kinda enjoy driving F1 cars, so maybe I'll purchase F1 2011. But I don't think I'll get it soon, as my decided Christmas present should be the DFGT :drool:

Got the sickest Nicholas Watts print, I'll post a pic in a sec.

ParisDakar1986.JPG

Post a bigger one! :drool: Very nice lithograph!
 
I got an IndyCar scale model of Marco Andretti! :drool:
 
^^Looks awesome Cowboys!
Thought you were getting a 458? I have a pretty ridiculous amount of slot cars. All Porsches of course.

Bigger pic of painting incoming.
 

Awesome stuff man! 👍 I don't really collect scaled models, but I think I will now :p Can't wait for the lithograph!



By the way gatrs, can you change my user on the roster to my new one?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back