American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,314 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the spreadsheet password? I can probably update the spreadsheet standings.
 
Woah! There's a song from GT5 in this game.
 
If you want some good laughs go buy it at Best Buy. I asked the guy to show me where they were and he brought me to the USB section and told me to pick out the one I need. I'm not a mean guy though. So I said thanks, waited till he left and found them on my own.

Techni - I might get it also just to see what other tracks they have available. I was hoping by now PD would have released more than 2 tracks. I guess this will have to hold me over until then.
 
If you want some good laughs go buy it at Best Buy. I asked the guy to show me where they were and he brought me to the USB section and told me to pick out the one I need. I'm not a mean guy though. So I said thanks, waited till he left and found them on my own.

Hilarious :p By the way, call me Techy for short :sly:
 
Planetary Go by My Chemical Romsnce I think?
 
Who likes pictures?

Field by jmsntown, on Flickr

LMP2s by jmsntown, on Flickr


Speed 8 by jmsntown, on Flickr


Ferrari-led by jmsntown, on Flickr


GT field by jmsntown, on Flickr


GT Chicane by jmsntown, on Flickr

These guys always have an awesome battle:

LMP2 by jmsntown, on Flickr


Bananas by jmsntown, on Flickr


GT by jmsntown, on Flickr


Ford GTs by jmsntown, on Flickr


Peugeot by jmsntown, on Flickr


Flyin' by jmsntown, on Flickr


ZR@Monza by jmsntown, on Flickr


Ferrari lead by jmsntown, on Flickr


Kevin by jmsntown, on Flickr


gogatrs by jmsntown, on Flickr


C60 by jmsntown, on Flickr


Peugeot vs. Bentley by jmsntown, on Flickr

Winner!

Ronin wins by jmsntown, on Flickr

That was more than I thought...
 
Lovely pics RB 👍
 
Awesome pictures RB! well done! Thank you for sharing!
 
really like the pics
 
That reminded me, I never got the replay file from Suzuka..
 
Thanks guys, maybe if I have more free time after the next event I could edit some so they look more realistic.
 
.
 
Last edited:
Here's some photos from Nurburgring 24hr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/72948454@N04/

How do you guys get the links from Flickr, since I made one now?

sowwy for double post

For some reason, I like this one the most:

6582539323_ce827d9c3d_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Cowboys965
Post #4000! I'm catching up to you Gatrs I think! :cheers:

Spammer.

FlyinHawaiian77
How do you guys like F1 2011 so far. I got a gift card to Wal Mart and I was thinking about picking it up. But I honestly have never been that interested in the F1 series. Its either that or the NFS game. :yuck:

I can see F1 2011 getting old VERY fast.
My younger brother got NFS The Run for Christmas. Don't get it, it sucks. It doesn't have wheel support anyways.
F1 2011 is the better game, not sure how long it'll take for it to get old, hasnt yet, but eventually it will.

Also, FH, go for the G27. I upgraded from the DFGT and will never go back. I absolutely love it.
 
Last edited:
gogatrs
Spammer.

I can see F1 2011 getting old VERY fast.
My younger brother got NFS The Run for Christmas. Don't get it, it sucks. It doesn't have wheel support anyways.
F1 2011 is the better game, not sure how long it'll take for it to get old, hasnt yet, but eventually it will.

Get online. I got an HDMI cable, so I have F1 2011 in color, and in HD! :drool:

First time with an HD console can't wait to see GT5 and others.
 
Cowboys965
Get online. I got an HDMI cable, so I have F1 2011 in color, and in HD! :drool:

First time with an HD console can't wait to see GT5 and others.

I didn't bring my PS3 and wheel to Daytona, so I kind of can't. :dopey:

FH, see my edit above.
 
gogatrs
I didn't bring my PS3 and wheel to Daytona, so I kind of can't. :dopey:

FH, see my edit above.

Wait, so you're in... OHHH! *shakes fist*
 
Here's some photos from Nurburgring 24hr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/72948454@N04/

How do you guys get the links from Flickr, since I made one now?

sowwy for double post

For some reason, I like this one the most:

6582539323_ce827d9c3d_b.jpg

WOW Who's car is that? It looks so sexy! :lol:

Really though, that's a great picture. To share links from Flickr, click on a thumbnail from photostream, and when it blows up the photo, right above the top left of the photo there will be a share button. It is a drop menu, and there will be an embed code. You can select what size to share in, I usually go 500 or 640 on largest size for loading reasons, and when it is pasted here it will be a clickable link. I hope my explanation isn't too out there.
 
WOW Who's car is that? It looks so sexy! :lol:

Really though, that's a great picture. To share links from Flickr, click on a thumbnail from photostream, and when it blows up the photo, right above the top left of the photo there will be a share button. It is a drop menu, and there will be an embed code. You can select what size to share in, I usually go 500 or 640 on largest size for loading reasons, and when it is pasted here it will be a clickable link. I hope my explanation isn't too out there.

That, my good sir, is your car :3

And thanks! I'll embed them right away!
 
The heck?!?! how come your spoiler is painted on the sides the same color as your car? I never noticed that before. Thought it was all carbon fiber.
 
FlyinHawaiian77
The heck?!?! how come your spoiler is painted on the sides the same color as your car? I never noticed that before. Thought it was all carbon fiber.

*Jeremy Clarkson voice*

And I give you, the Bee em Dubel Yeew, M Threy. *VROOOOOOM*
 
Correct me if I'm wrong Jeremy. But those are after market A-Lew-Mini-Um alloys.
 
The heck?!?! how come your spoiler is painted on the sides the same color as your car? I never noticed that before. Thought it was all carbon fiber.

Photoshop ^-^
 
FlyinHawaiian77
Correct me if I'm wrong Jeremy. But those are after market A-Lew-Mini-Um alloys.

You're only supposedly able to apply those to Mit-sew-bee-shees.

But the aero-dynamic spoila is actually on the vehicul.

So they say. :sly:
 
Here's something for you Cowboys from the Flickr batch:

6582539801_e527a1a35f_b.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back