American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,310 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technicolors
Here's something for you Cowboys from the Flickr batch:

You could see my car was waaaaay too low. I kept bottoming out, so I had to stop. :(
 
You could see my car was waaaaay too low. I kept bottoming out, so I had to stop. :(

At least it looks good, right?

As for the painted sides, it is one of the spoilers that are available for the car in GT Auto, so be jealous. I wish there was livery so I could have a number on it. And I was laughing pretty hard at the Top Gear impersonations. :lol:
 
And I was laughing pretty hard at the Top Gear impersonations. :lol:

So was I :p

And thanks TT13!

EDIT: GT5 released 24hr of Nur in GT TV.

EDIT 2:

It was AWESOME! Congrats to Kaz making class victory!
 
Last edited:
So was I :p

And thanks TT13!

EDIT: GT5 released 24hr of Nur in GT TV.

EDIT 2:

It was AWESOME! Congrats to Kaz making class victory!

Does the Skyline sound like a V8 till 6,000 rpm and like a selfdestructing V8 past 6,000 RPM??
 
Jav
Does the Skyline sound like a V8 till 6,000 rpm and like a selfdestructing V8 past 6,000 RPM??

Watch it for yourself. Part 2 covers the most on the GT-R, though :)
 
I'd say it sounds pretty nice when the turbo is spooled. But there were some parts on the back stretch where, to me, it sounded really quiet.
 
I'd say it sounds pretty nice when the turbo is spooled. But there were some parts on the back stretch where, to me, it sounded really quiet.

The real car actually sounds pretty nice, sounds like they were running the stock exhaust with a divorced waste or dump pipe setup. It is the GT5 version that sucks as usual...
 
Jav
The real car actually sounds pretty nice, sounds like they were running the stock exhaust with a divorced waste or dump pipe setup. It is the GT5 version that sucks as usual...

I ran a small Enduro in the GT-R and sounded almost godly with 15 other AI drivers. Of course I did have the volume up. But it starts to sound everything else when it hits the redline.
 
I ran a small Enduro in the GT-R and sounded almost godly with 15 other AI drivers. Of course I did have the volume up. But it starts to sound everything else when it hits the redline.

Try shifting at 6,000 RPM, not only does it sounds like a big V8 it's also faster!
 
getting antsy to do a race, the vette has been collecting dust. ive been doing random shuffle races though which are usually fun. whats goin on for tomorrow night anything?
 
getting antsy to do a race, the vette has been collecting dust. ive been doing random shuffle races though which are usually fun. whats goin on for tomorrow night anything?

My Ferrari is receiving neglect as well..
 
I should be around tomorrow. Tried to get something going last week but nothing ever came of it. Lets just pick someone's lounge to meet in and just race. :)
 
We gonna do something tonight?
 
I don't think I'll be able to set up a room. Y'know, school stuph..
 
im willing to set up a room if theres enough people who want in. as for which track, i was thinking fuji or maybe indy road course?
 
I'll be once again out of town this week but good racing, everyone!
 
I'll be checking in from time to time to see if anything is going down. But my wife just rented a whole bunch of movies. So I'm guessing its movie night.

Shouldnt have told her that the races were on a hiatus till next Friday. :ouch:
 
I'll be checking in from time to time to see if anything is going down. But my wife just rented a whole bunch of movies. So I'm guessing its movie night.

Shouldnt have told her that the races were on a hiatus till next Friday. :ouch:

After watching some racing videos, I'm amped up for some racing!
 
I'm in BF3 right now :)

Race?
 
Its been so long since I practiced. Whats a good time for GT at Monaco?
 
I kinda got caught in a movie and forgot to check up on this thread :p So I guess no race this week?
 
I'm in BF3 right now :)

Race?

ahhh we should try to play some, i split time between BF3 and GT5

Its been so long since I practiced. Whats a good time for GT at Monaco?

my best so far is a 1:33.9 but i hit the wall on the last turn, usually im in the low 1:34 range though. at least until a few laps in when the RS tires go to crap lol
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but someone from our last season said he/she wants the entire ALMS drivers to take a trip to Goodwood Festival next year & meet-up together to share our car & racing passions.
 
Technicolors
Correct me if I'm wrong, but someone from our last season said he/she wants the entire ALMS drivers to take a trip to Goodwood Festival next year & meet-up together to share our car & racing passions.

I do remember it being mentioned, but not sure by who.
 
I do remember it being mentioned, but not sure by who.

Y'know, we still can. If everyone's up to it. Dunno if my parents would let me travel to England just for a totally awesome auto racing show.





And gawd finally someone responded to this thread! I thought this will fall into the 2nd page :scared:
 
gogatrs
I do remember it being mentioned, but not sure by who.

He couldn't be English, because they don't race in this series! Hah!
 
Technicolors
Y'know, we still can. If everyone's up to it. Dunno if my parents would let me travel to England just for a totally awesome auto racing show.

And gawd finally someone responded to this thread! I thought this will fall into the 2nd page :scared:

Ha. Cowboys would never let that happen.
I don't even have a passport, so no way I'm going to England. Maybe Le Mans in 2014, though. :D

Cowboys965
He couldn't be English, because they don't race in this series! Hah!

I'm trying to think who it was, but I've no idea.
 
I do remember it being mentioned, but not sure by who.

couldn't find anything.
How many people in the series live on Great Britain.
 
marluxiaXI11
couldn't find anything.
How many people in the series live on Great Britain.

Ding ding ding!

Zeeeeeeeeero!

:ʎןs: ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ ɯoɹɟ sı ɯǝɥʇ ɟo ǝuo ןןǝʍ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back