American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,298 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you used to be cool....:sly:
 
Stavelot
Dude you used to be cool....:sly:

Then the McLaren won.

It's outdated and uncompetetive, remember?

And never, EVER, go off topic. :sly:
 
4 seconds a lap faster at Cote if I remember correctly....
 
low 1 35s with the 458 yesterday. Sure can go 34s maybe lower with less fuel.
 
low 1 35s with the 458 yesterday. Sure can go 34s maybe lower with less fuel.

1'33.3 is my best so far, leave the GT driving to us :sly: jk man
 
Glad I'm sitting this race out, I'm at 1:37's with little room for improvement. But, I won't be there this week.
 
Well that's my racing season for 2012 gone...

Looms like I'll be able to race for the rest of the season in the mediocre R10.
 
Glad I'm sitting this race out, I'm at 1:37's with little room for improvement. But, I won't be there this week.

nice avatar. wish you could get gif's for 240F....


I may be building a gaming computer to play iRacing if I ever get a wheel. Rfactor never looked appealing, but I kinda wanna try it now.

Also I'm going to a party tomorrow so I won't be there.
 
Gonna go put in a few laps right now. Anyone that wants to join just jump in my lounge. Or send me a FR to get into my lounge.
 
Hey guys, I think there's going to be a practice for the LMP race on Saturday around 4.
We'll discuss this a bit after the race Friday.
 
Can't make Saturday. Ill be in Daytona for the roar before the 24. Ill post some pics Saturday night of the new protypes, 458 and the Audi r8s. Can't wait.
 
Wonder how big the grid will be :/
 
I dont think I can attend Saturday's practice either. Gonna attend a going away party for a friend of mine.
 
I'm not too sure if I'll show up tomorrow. I'm pretty sick at the moment but hopefully it'll go away 'til then.
 
Technicolors
I'm not too sure if I'll show up tomorrow. I'm pretty sick at the moment but hopefully it'll go away 'til then.

Annnnnnnnnd?
 
Annnnnnnnnd?

...So I can create an excuse to miss tomorrow's race as I didn't practiced yet?



I'm just kidding :p But seriously, I couldn't practice this week. Midterm Reviews in school, y'know.
 
Oh jeez! I just realized the race was tomorrow! D'oh! I'm fine with practice though :p
 
I havent been as thrilled to practice on this track as I've been for others. I think cause I've always had bad luck with it. This is how it usually goes.

Practice a couple hours
Race day
Lobby opens, qualify takes forever
Pace lap, wrong grid order, re-order
Turn one, log jam, get light damage
Turn two, miss braking point, hit wall, heavy damage
Try to regain composure
Rear ended
Make way around the track, pit
Come out of pit, collision with LMP
RAGE QUIT!!!!

Might be different tomorrow though. Light damage. 👍
 
Last season for me was great with the McLaren, poled most races and wa able to outrun the first corner dive-bombing :lol:
 
I havent been as thrilled to practice on this track as I've been for others. I think cause I've always had bad luck with it. This is how it usually goes.

Practice a couple hours
Race day
Lobby opens, qualify takes forever
Pace lap, wrong grid order, re-order
Turn one, log jam, get light damage
Turn two, miss braking point, hit wall, heavy damage
Try to regain composure
Rear ended
Make way around the track, pit
Come out of pit, collision with LMP
RAGE QUIT!!!!

Might be different tomorrow though. Light damage. 👍

this is what im afraid of ^

i havent done any practice with traffic, let alone lmp's on the track. this track requires so much concentration and we're going to be pitting like crazy throughout the race. thats another thing, pit lane releases so close to turn 1 and you cant really help but get in someones way if they're coming.
 
I havent been as thrilled to practice on this track as I've been for others. I think cause I've always had bad luck with it. This is how it usually goes.

Practice a couple hours
Race day
Lobby opens, qualify takes forever
Pace lap, wrong grid order, re-order
Turn one, log jam, get light damage
Turn two, miss braking point, hit wall, heavy damage
Try to regain composure
Rear ended
Make way around the track, pit
Come out of pit, collision with LMP
RAGE QUIT!!!!

Might be different tomorrow though. Light damage. 👍

this is what im afraid of ^

i havent done any practice with traffic, let alone lmp's on the track. this track requires so much concentration and we're going to be pitting like crazy throughout the race. thats another thing, pit lane releases so close to turn 1 and you cant really help but get in someones way if they're coming.


I can't remember too well with me in LMP class last season. But it was indeed quite difficult to go through the traffic. I was about to rage quit halfway through the race. The straights helped a little, though. Hopefully it'll go smoothly not only on the actual race, but the Qualifys & the pacer.
 
1'33.3 is my best so far, leave the GT driving to us :sly: jk man

I ran 4 laps with the 458, not even used to that car. 33s are nice by yourself but translating that race day is another story. If you get those times today good for you. Just make sure you watch your mirrors.
 
Tequila Patron Racing! xD!

And Seth, here's another problem...

Race perfectly, nothing goes wrong, disconnected.
 
I'm thinking gt should be putting lap times between 35 & 36 tonight.

I put my map scale out so it shows the whole track. Seeing the whole track lets me see traffic. It helps when I'm racing alone. So when LMP comes up I can anticipate where I need to leave room.

I've heard other arguments about zooming in on the track. This way, if you look at the arrows you know where you have room on the track to make the pass.

Like it said, it only helps me if I'm not racing against someone at the moment. If I'm in a battle with someone my eyes are glued to the track.
 
I'm thinking gt should be putting lap times between 35 & 36 tonight.

I put my map scale out so it shows the whole track. Seeing the whole track lets me see traffic. It helps when I'm racing alone. So when LMP comes up I can anticipate where I need to leave room.

I've heard other arguments about zooming in on the track. This way, if you look at the arrows you know where you have room on the track to make the pass.

Like it said, it only helps me if I'm not racing against someone at the moment. If I'm in a battle with someone my eyes are glued to the track.

Yeah I always have the whole track zoomed out on the map, so I know where all the traffic is. It helps a lot with pit stop exit also.
 
LMP2 times

My best was 1:27.8 :sly:
 
I can only manage a 1:29 in the R10....fml.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back