American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,298 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill run LMP2 today. I have a hot Pescarolo Judd '05? from way back.
 
Blaze_409
Ill run LMP2 today. I have a hot Pescarolo Judd '05? from way back.

This should be interesting.

Remember, we're going to hang out a bit afterwards to discuss the LMP Showdown.
 
have any room? Im bored, lol..
 
Anyone have a room open to practice?

EDIT: I'm coming on. You can come in my lounge if you want.
 
How are you guys in LMP 1 & 2 doing with wheel spin coming out of the corners? If I light the tires up coming out of a corner my tire gauge goes down instantly. :(
 
Anyone have a room open to practice?

EDIT: I'm coming on. You can come in my lounge if you want.

Hey man whats your PSN? TT13? Or do i mix you up with Marluxia?
 
How are you guys in LMP 1 & 2 doing with wheel spin coming out of the corners? If I light the tires up coming out of a corner my tire gauge goes down instantly. :(

No clue! Will let you know in about an hour or 2 when Gatrs gets the room going!
 
I like that strategy Jav. The "F it im just gonna wing it" strategy. :lol:
 
The best I got is a 1:34, 458. Don't think I can do better than that.
 
I like that strategy Jav. The "F it im just gonna wing it" strategy. :lol:

Lol!! I just use the same setup for every track, just adjust the topspeed to the track. No looooooong test sessions for me, specially now with the crazy tire wear and performance drop off there's no real way of telling if something works or not...
 
Sorry guys I can't make the race today/tonight (work -_- ) so good luck to all. BTW, check the interest subforum ;)
 
Are you jumping in on WEC? Kind of sucks though. Someone already took the vette. I still have my original one sitting in the garage collecting dust. :(

Scratch that...LMAO...totally missed your thread right underneath it.
 
Last edited:
what time is the race tonight?
 
Technicolors
Gatrs should be opening the room at 8:30 or earlier. Race begins at 9.

Working on kicking my brother off of Battlefield.
 
FlyinHawaiian77
Are you jumping in on WEC? Kind of sucks though. Someone already took the vette. I still have my original one sitting in the garage collecting dust. :(

Scratch that...LMAO...totally missed your thread right underneath it.

Lol I'm not going to join a series with a uninterested host, 2 other entrants and a part time safety car :lol:

I should be able to make the next race btw.
 
1472-6118-3830-2747-2721
 
Why the 🤬 am I 12 seconds slower during the race than practice?
 
Sorry for quitting the race guys, just couldn't take the stupid wear and ridiculous lag. Sorry.
 
Jav
Sorry for quitting the race guys, just couldn't take the stupid wear and ridiculous lag. Sorry.

You're the first of five... so far.
 
Jav
Sorry for quitting the race guys, just couldn't take the stupid wear and ridiculous lag. Sorry.

there seemed to be this large glitch where everyone cars were 10- 15 seconds slower than qualifying......and suffer from terrible understeer.
 
How could they effed this game up so bad!!? What the hell were they thinking??
 
The thing i dont understand is why does the physics model change every time its gets a chance????? Last time i checked they onyl developed 1 physics model yet it seems like were all playing the game with different models where some people are mysteriously waay off pace and others are are unaffected. Its ridiculous.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back