American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,296 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here I was hoping to finally race at Spa....

So was I, I admit.

Maybe if the demand is high enough, we can wait until next week. If a certain amount of drivers was unable to buy it, then we'll switch to Le Sarthe the following week.
 
Spa is very fun, but how about we just see who is dying to race on it who doesn't have the DLC and is 100% sure they'll be there, then gatrs can buy it for them. Just throwing in an idea.
 
Maybe not suspend it but rather push it back towards the end of the schedule? That way we would know if the game has been fixed and paying the money is worth it...
 
Spa is very fun, but how about we just see who is dying to race on it who doesn't have the DLC and is 100% sure they'll be there, then gatrs can buy it for them. Just throwing in an idea.

Gatrs prioritize for such an occasion. But Gatrs says that he'll buy it for everyone on the Current Standings roster.

Jav
Maybe not suspend it but rather push it back towards the end of the schedule? That way we would know if the game has been fixed and paying the money is worth it...

We could do that.
 
I vote for pushing Spa back to the end of the season. Or at least till the tire system is fixed.

Whats up with the standings? I think were missing results from one race.
 
Jav
Maybe not suspend it but rather push it back towards the end of the schedule? That way we would know if the game has been fixed and paying the money is worth it...

agree, just switch spa and le sarthe on the schedule and give time for people to pick it up
 
Yep, switch Spa with Sarth and push it back a week? That way we can practice a little more. ;)
 
Agree as well 👍
 
I suppose it would be just like IRL where they take a midseason break for Le Mans...
I suppose we could do that.
Remember, it always rains at Le Mans.
I say we make this one extra long. Like 30 laps. :D
 
I suppose it would be just like IRL where they take a midseason break for Le Mans...
I suppose we could do that.
Remember, it always rains at Le Mans.
I say we make this one extra long. Like 30 laps. :D

I GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!11!!!




Lets hope Cowboys doesn't complain again :p
 
I'd like to imagine that me leaving the race due to glitching was a sacrifice to help you guys have a better non glitched race :p.
 
Blaze_409
I'd like to imagine that me leaving the race due to glitching was a sacrifice to help you guys have a better non glitched race :p.

I like to imagine that it was me taking one for the team so I could coach THAT GUY to victory 2nd place.
 
I suppose it would be just like IRL where they take a midseason break for Le Mans...
I suppose we could do that.
Remember, it always rains at Le Mans.
I say we make this one extra long. Like 30 laps. :D

Yeah that would be a 15 pit stop race?
 
gogatrs

Maybe we should run Spa, but only have the points count for the people that have missed races, so that the points would count for them only, so if you can't race, it won't hurt you, and your worst finish is dropped at the end of the season. So maybe if I do good, for example, I will get "x" points and do bad next week, but not have THAT race count, and the Monza race doesn't exist for me. And I'm even with everyone who has made races.
Sort of like a make-up day.

All in for this idea?
 
Yeah but instead of making them in 24 hrs will just do them every 10 minutes!! GT5 The Real Pitstop Simulator where you can't even drive the car in or out of the pits!!
 
All in favor of my idea?
 
Cowboys965
All in favor of my idea?

We'll cross that bridge when the time comes.

Or however that saying goes.
 
gogatrs
We'll cross that bridge when the time comes.

Or however that saying goes.

We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. ;)

So say TT13 missed Monza. At the end of the season he would get his 0 dropped. If he earned 10 points at Monaco, then earned 2 at Spa, it would substitute the 2 at Spa in the 0 at Monza. So it's like he didn't miss Monza. Then he got a 1 at La Sarthe. He would have that dropped and get 2 points instead of 1, but probably realistically the points of each race would be bigger. It's like a make-up.
 
well i missed last race bc internet was down, i wouldnt mind a makeup as long as its fair to everyone else
 
I'd like to make up my Daytona race as well. Maybe next Friday can be just for the guys who missed out on a race. But then I dunno how that would affect points. Lets say I won first place at the next race. Would that be fair to the guy who won Daytona? Cause wouldnt it be like we had two first place winners at Daytona? I dunno, its late and I just confused myself. :dunce:
 
So which La Sarthe layout is it? Gonna do some testing.
 
Stavelot
So which La Sarthe layout is it? Gonna do some testing.

2009 with chicanes.
Can you tell me how long the game says it is please?
 
having like 10 posts per page gets annoying!
 
Thursday7
having like 10 posts per page gets annoying!

That's why I have 100 posts per page. :sly:
 
13.629km
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back