Amuse Carbon R

I tried drifting it last night, but I found that for my tastes it had entirely too much downforce in the rear, and it's non-adjustable.

Extremely cool looking car though.

twin_turbo11
Does anybody have drift settings for this beast?

im gonna make my own once i get the time ...and post it later

Look around before you post 👍 Were trying to save jordons bandwidth as much as possible, so please if your going to ask for settings or you going to post some. Do it in the deopt.

Link in my Sig.

twin_turbo11
i was asking settings for the Amuse Carbon R not the amuse s2000 :dunce: :)

Yes, but I don't think thats the point hes trying to get across. The point is to post in the drift settings depot thread, and save some of Jordan's bandwith. 👍

If people stopped asking for settings on 1907234 cars and not start new threads on it, we can save some bandwidth. At this stage, no one has mastered settings for all the cars.

Best way is trial and error. Get out there and fiddle with it yourself. 👍

RELAX, the guy aint reoposting pics over and over again. It's like your executing a Nazi or something, GROW UP!

waisting bandwith? sssshhhhhhhhheeeessssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

ForcedInduction
If people stopped asking for settings on 1907234 cars and not start new threads on it, we can save some bandwidth. At this stage, no one has mastered settings for all the cars.

Best way is trial and error. Get out there and fiddle with it yourself. 👍

Yep, the game has only been out for a week. So nobody is going to have excellent settings for many of the cars yet. Especially prize or Tuner cars.

Besides, I'm a firm believer in finding a basic setup for a drivetrain, FR, AWD, MR etc, and then working from there. Since no two styles are identical, no two drift settings should be identical either. :cool:

Back