An Update on the 27th?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sudmanster
  • 10 comments
  • 1,223 views
Messages
79
Messages
sudmanster
I read on Eurogamer that there's an update tomorrow the 27th. True?
 
I read on Eurogamer that there's an update tomorrow the 27th. True?

In GT5P they used to put it in the news section as to when they would be doing updates. If it is not posted in GT5 news section then I would probably say it is not going to happen.
 
Actually, I expect the first server upgrades will just be to make things run smoother rather than unveiling of serious new features.
 
The news sections warns for a 27th 1 hour of maintenance.
 
This game needs a lot of work, so these updates need to come fast and furious.
 
Hopefully Leaderboards will be in those updates 👍
 
I've JUST downloaded an update, not more than 10 minuts ago.
It takes up 133 mb.

However, after installation, the game stalled during loading after i clicked "GT Life".

I exited the game shortly before that too though, because it again froze up during loading after i tuned my Bugatti Veyron
 
Here's what I'd like to see in the updates:

1. HUD off option.
2. Leaderboards.
3. More tracks
4. Weather options for EVERY track including time change and snow/rain.
 
Back