Another Chance to Buy the Alfa 4C Gr.3 Road Car in This Week's GT Sport Mileage Exchange

INB4

Someone complaining about no black paints

Someone complaining about the exchange being a waste of time

Someone crying that they didn't use all the paint slots (oh wait, that's usually me) lol

On a serious note, nice selection of paints this week. I like the look of the yellow metallic 4. (I think that was the name of it? I forgot, and I'm already on the bus to university so I cant check)

TheGeologist likes this.

Why? :lol:
Yolo

INB4

Someone complaining about no black paints

Someone complaining about the exchange being a waste of time

Someone crying that they didn't use all the paint slots (oh wait, that's usually me) lol

On a serious note, nice selection of paints this week. I like the look of the yellow metallic 4. (I think that was the name of it? I forgot, and I'm already on the bus to university so I cant check)

Yolo

Lets wrap this thread now then. All done in a nutshell. ;)

2 similar gold colours this week. I think Kaz loves goooooooooooolllllld.

Last edited:
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180417132901.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180417132914.png

Have they rereleased rims from the week that ran through Christmas?

@Famine, what rims were released during that week? Or have you only kept track of paint?

Last edited:
A slight improvement on last week, Though to be fair it wouldn't be difficult to improve on last week, All those new shiny colours and exactly ONE choice of wheels I didn't already have :rolleyes:

Nothing interesting to see here boys and girls.

MMX
Iridium Silver Metallic is almost white. I've used it multiple times for that.

Edit: The base "white" on this car is Iridium Silver Met.

GVZtUOV.jpg

Will you paint some of my cars please? Your car looks great!!
I guess I will buy both cars even though I think I have them already otherwise my mileage points will just be stuck at $99,999 I wish they had more cars you could buy with mileage points or performance parts or paint jobs maybe or driving skill would be good or DR points for sale.............................

Too bad it's the only car in the game that has a broken driver's seat. You can't adjust the position. It is so low. :/

gran_turismosport_20180417224953_by_unitoone-dc93sry.jpg
Did PD change it? It doesn't seem to be that low in MotoGames video from January 9th.

s7Dj2ah.jpg

Or did the cockpit sliders work back then? In any case, they should fix it.

Did PD change it? It doesn't seem to be that low in MotoGames video from January 9th.

s7Dj2ah.jpg

Or did the cockpit sliders work back then? In any case, they should fix it.
They also broke the sliders in the Alpine Gr.1 car. You can't set the camera as high as you could before. Strangely, both VGT versions are functioning normally. You also can't adjust the camera height from 0 to +5 in the McLaren VGT, but I don't remember if this was always like this.

They also broke the sliders in the Alpine Gr.1 car. You can't set the camera as high as you could before. Strangely, both VGT versions are functioning normally. You also can't adjust the camera height from 0 to +5 in the McLaren VGT, but I don't remember if this was always like this.
Thanks for testing and reporting these. Wish devs could at least tell us if they're aware or not..

Where do you adjust camera view? In qualifying, I went to Detailed Settings but the slider is greyed out?

You need to be on track and in cockpit view before you can use the cockpit position sliders. If you try to adjust the position before you've gone on track the options will be greyed out.

Latest Posts

Back