Any chance of a zoomed in cockpit view?

The zoomed cockpit i get using the sony hdtv is very realistic.

The dashboard is roughly the same size as a real life dash of a car.

Also the wing mirrors are now real size.

Of course you'll need a 40" screen to recreate this and HAVE A ZOOM FEATURE in the tv.

+ 1

You +1 yourself? LOL

Back on topic. I think they should let you customize the cockpit view. I think it's too narrow right now. You can barely see a damn thing on your side view mirrors, and that's a very important part of racing.

But then again... Customize = Performance Issues. And on a console you can afford tho change the graphics processor :\

You just hit the nail on head the for me. This is why I don't like cockpit view - I'm already looking over a steering wheel - the whole thing is like an out of body experience. Not as bad as chase but still too freaky for me. Pity too cos it looks gorgeous.

How do you think I feel? I have an entire car interior... lol.. I want to be able to use the cockpit view but shut off the actual car graphics... so im seated in the right position but use my own cockpit.

How do you think I feel? I have an entire car interior... lol.. I want to be able to use the cockpit view but shut off the actual car graphics... so im seated in the right position but use my own cockpit.

Add pillars, a windshield, and roof. Put a 7' rear-projected screen on the floor directly in front, so most of the bumper-cam or hood-view screen is masked by your interior, except the natural view you would see from inside the car. :)

Add pillars, a windshield, and roof. Put a 7' rear-projected screen on the floor directly in front, so most of the bumper-cam or hood-view screen is masked by your interior, except the natural view you would see from inside the car. :)

im debating it, but i need 3x projecters...

Back