Any MPVs in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Machate-man
  • 44 comments
  • 6,023 views
Messages
2,191
United States
San Francisco,
Messages
machate-man
Messages
dowby
Are there any people-carriers MPVs in GT5? My idea of a people-carrier MPV is anything with 4 or more doors and (possibly) seats 6.


*Dont say Honda Oddessy, as I am aware of that and am trying to find one in my UCD
 
Last edited:
I guess you could consider the Samba Bus a people carrier...
 
Do station wagons count?
I have a few of those.
 
Audi RS6 Avant? There's the old standard one and the new premium one.
 
There is a record for 21 person in a Citroën 2CV
 
Nissan Stagea, Mitsu version of that... (name just escapes me), Subaru Legacy wagon. Plenty of estates if thats what you're after. Plenty that are fast too!

As for "real" people carriers, theres a couple of smaller kei sized vans as well as the sambabus.
 
Lolwut
 
Last edited:
Honda Odyssey. 4WD and can be modded to over 400hp
Read The OP! Many know of the odyssey already....(Points at sig):indiff:

As for "real" people carriers, theres a couple of smaller kei sized vans as well as the sambabus.

Hmm...Interesting. I'll be on the lookout for kei "vans"
 
Volvo 240. Not just a people carrier, it can carry anything!

Mercedes A 160 perhaps?

Honda Insight??
 
The pickup trucks will seat 5. There is the BMW M5 with 4 doors, and you can seat 5 in that car. It has a top speed of 200 mph as well. Can you imagine having grandma in the back seat on the autobahn. :sly: :crazy::crazy:
 
Does the Land Rover count?
 
Does the Land Rover count?

The Land Rover in GT5 is just a concept car if I remember correctly.
 
In my garage,

VW Samba Bus,
Audi RS6 Avant '08,
Renault Avantime '02,
Pontiac Vibe GT '03,
Scion xB '03,
Audi Pikes Peak quattro '03,
Toyota bB 1.5Z X Version '00,
Nissan Cube EX '02
Nissan Stagea 25t RS Four S '98,
Honda Life Step Van '72,
Toyota Voltz S '02,
Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon STi '00,
Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon 2.0GT spec.B '03,
Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03,
Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon 3.0R '03,
Infiniti FX45 Concept '02,
Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon. GT-B '96,
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type V '98,
Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88,
Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon 2.0GT '03,
Audi RS4 '01,
Lexus IS 300 Sport Cross '01,
Toyota Caldina GT-Four '02,
Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo-R '02,
Nissan Stagea 260RS AutechVersion '98,
Audi RS 6 Avant '02,
Suzuki Alto Lapin Turbo '02,

Most are a product of PSN down time.
 
The UK meaning of people carrier would normally obviate 'estate' cars and include 'taller' cars such as the Renault Espace et. al.

On that basis I'd say that there aren't any in GT5. I wouldn't include Range Rovers (or any other Chelsea tractor) in the 'People Carrier' bracket.
 
BMW M5.

There's room for five bottoms in the interior and one in the boot.
 
Most of the examples people are giving are NOT people carriers. Audi RS6, not a people carrier, BMW M5, not a people carrier, Volvo 240, not a people carrier.

A people carrier is someting with 6 seats, Renault Espace, VW Sharan, Mitzi Space Wagon, Chrysler Grand Voyger etc.
 
TenEightyOne
The UK meaning of people carrier would normally obviate 'estate' cars and include 'taller' cars such as the Renault Espace et. al.

On that basis I'd say that there aren't any in GT5. I wouldn't include Range Rovers (or any other Chelsea tractor) in the 'People Carrier' bracket.

What about the bB and xB thingies? They look like Japanese A Team vans!
 
What about the bB ...

What's a bB? I know xB to be those Scion things:
06-scion-xb-blur.jpg
 
Camaro Iroc Z with a dead body in the trunk!
TopGear_Cow-on-Roof.jpg

Or a cow on the roof!!
 
Last edited:
2004 Dodge Ram seats 6 FYI. I own one.:D The newer ones don't though.
 
I miss the Renault Espace supervan from GT2. That thing had 800hp and was a blast to drive.
 
VicioustC
I miss the Renault Espace supervan from GT2. That thing had 800hp and was a blast to drive.

Yeah, it have the Renault F1 engine. Would be nice to have it in GT5.
 
The Buick Special, Look at the size of that trunk...you can put three bodies in there.
 
Back