Any one else getting booted today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ice0l8ed
  • 4 comments
  • 494 views
Messages
85
United States
Virginia
Messages
Ice0l8ed
My friends and I aren't able to stay online today, anyone else?
 
I haven't had any issues yet. Are you hosting? Cause you might need to reset your router. ( I have to sometimes)
But like on gt5, I use to get someone in my room that lagged really bad and it would disconnect. So could be a couple things really.
 
I haven't had any issues yet. Are you hosting? Cause you might need to reset your router. ( I have to sometimes)
But like on gt5, I use to get someone in my room that lagged really bad and it would disconnect. So could be a couple things really.
I tried that router reset and multiple host but we couldn't get it right. And hour away later things seem to be working now.
 
Mines not been right all day couldn't survive longer than 4/5 laps in my own lounge and on my own too.:indiff:
 
I've been online since about midday and I've been signed out of PSN twice. I don't think it's specific to GT since it happened whilst I was playing another game too.
 
Back