anyone else have this problem?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mastavillan
  • 6 comments
  • 490 views
Messages
7
Recently my gt5 has started to freeze on any tracks 1st corner regardless what car or race I'm running its irritating I unistalled the game and reinstalled it but it didn't fix the problems any sugestions by chance?
 
Have you got the fat or slim PS3?
 
Have you tried cleaning your PS3? Use canned air, dust it, and maybe check the disc to make sure it is clean...
 
I've had it occasionally when running hot laps with certain ghosts, but never just in general play.
 
I have the slim ps3 haven't tried to clean it yet but the disk is completely fine I cleaned it and it didn't work I'll try to clean the ps3 next I'm hoping its not the laser and as far as a bad disc I've had the game since it came out and its always worked flawlessly until recently.
 
Back