Anyone else love the TVR T350C '03??

  • Thread starter Thread starter xRicky92x
  • 26 comments
  • 3,165 views
Messages
19
Messages
xRicky92x
I love this car, it's fast, great handling and it looks awesome! I dont see many of them online...and I've only seen two in the ucd. I was wondering wut other people thought of it
 
Just bought it this morning, yes very nice handling and speed!
 
Yes,
Very entertaining to drive. Accurate but also loose on the road. I find i can control slides pretty well with the T350C.
 
I race modded the TVR Tuscan and it's great to drive.
It's almost as fast as the Ferrari Scuderia!
 
Bought it for the British lightweight seasonals. I could have used the Elise 111R from the previous seasonals, but I decided to get the T350C to try out something different. Equipped it with comfort softs (same as the AI) and got some pretty challenging races. Couldn't beat the London race no matter how hard I tried, but I came within 2 seconds of the leading elise... Could never beat it though so I switched to sports hards which made it quite easy. I tortured myself with the London race so much I now have almost 20 million credits. :D

I used this car on the new seasonal drift trials too. I've really started to like this car after so much driving and tuning. It's got awesome looks too. :)
 
I really only bought it for the way it looks. It's more than just a car, it's pornography on wheels (bit like most Lambos, and the Alfa 8C). To drive it's...okay, but it has its faults. In stock form, ideal for most race tracks, however, due to its close gearing...once you've mastered it! It's a demanding driver's car.
 
Yes! What an exciting way to do the British lightweights seasonal!
Turn off all the aids and Tsukuba becomes a drift trial. It takes work, but it can be a lot of fun...
 
Yes,
Very entertaining to drive. Accurate but also loose on the road. I find i can control slides pretty well with the T350C.

Same here. It's relatively predictable, which I like.
 
Anyone have a pic of this from inside the game?.

Have not came across this car yet.

AA
 
Great car, fantastic exhaust note - I always forget I have it for some reason. I'll give it some love this weekend.
 
Epic car. Fast and handles well with grip or drift. Very fun to drive.
 
Sounds great. I'll look out for this 👍
 
Cracking little beast. Glad I grabbed it when I saw it - not seen one since!
 
I have loved this car since they showed it on top gear. Sounds so nice in real life. Also been in one aswell
 
Three T350s popped up in rapid succession.. i bought the third car and paint matched it Pathfinder Blue to the Tamora.. i got to say both are wicked cars.. i may supe a Tamora in the not too distant future
 
Used to love it in GT4, haven't got it in GT5 yet but will gett it when I see one
 
I love all the TVR, such great cars with a great power/weight ratio, and I love the way they handle too, an unique driving experience I wish they convert to premium all of them and add even more models, as the Sagaris! Only 2 premium TVR is clearly not enough.
 
Me too! I recently tuned it for the lightweight sesonal, and I felt in love with this car!
It's really great and funny!

Too bad that there isn't a Sagaris however..
 
I got this car early on and put what was back than a lot of money into it and could barely keep up with races I was entering. Now I put some racing softs on it and no other mods from before and its insane. All the understeer and spinning of the tires are gone and only pure acceleration and pin point turning remain.
 
+1! Got one for the British Lightweight seasonal and aced all of them thanks to its handling characteristics and responsiveness. Not awed by its looks though.
 
If I see one in a color I don't have I buy it, I also painted one chrome. So far I have 12.
I like the look of it but haven't actually driven it much, I will have to give it a go in the seasonals and give the Caterham a rest. :)
 
strait to the point..YES!!!! car is great!👍
 
I had one in GT4 and it was my go to car. I milked the El Capitan Endurance so many times in that car (great car/track combo). I got one a while ago in GT5 and recently used it for the British Lightweights. It was just as awesome as I remember. It is a lot of fun untuned with CS or SH tires.
 
Yes, I too loved the car. Really needs a 6 speed box though.
 
Back