Anyone else still playing?

• Thread starter Malefic
  • 117 comments
Just started...

For those who think F1 2010 is easy, turn OFF all the assists and turn up the AI difficulty, and enjoy the hell......

true... normally I race with TC-full and ABS-off but sometimes I'm up for a challenge and i turn everything off and make the opponents as good as they can be... Fun as hell :sly: Even then I always win

I would still be playing but I traded it in for GT5 like an idiot.

I miss it. I`m probably going to get F12011. Gran Turismo 5 gets the driving right but F1 2010 got the racing right. Maybe a game will come out some day that does both things right and I`ll only need it.

Starting to feel bored with lack of racing online with GT5 - too many car traders, and 'cruisers' and drag racers rooms; going to fire up F1 2010 again 👍

Starting to feel bored with lack of racing online with GT5 - too many car traders, and 'cruisers' and drag racers rooms; going to fire up F1 2010 again 👍

I will hit you up with a FR, I am looking to get back into this game too. Do to a dead PS3, I am starting over again.

Disconected from a GT lobby again.

Banged in F1. done some practise sessions and a qualifier.
Woah I forgot how good this is. Felt nice to actually race.

Great game. Under rated by too many people IMHO.

Great game. Under rated by too many people IMHO.

Yes it is. The glitches and the bugs that is has are just like any other game. My complaints with it is so minimal that it definitely doesn't ruin the game for me. In fact, I am liking it more than GT5 every time I play. Its real racing with competitive A.I. that will pass you without hesitating. You can't over power in this game to beat your opponent. I will definitely get F1 2011 at full price when it releases.

I've been playing more of it lately. I'm not sure if it's just the fact that the 2011 season is approaching rather fast or if my tastes in racing games are just changing to more series' based games.

You guys need to start up a championship with me then. At some stage i'd love to have an online championship, with pretty serious races, qualy and possibly 40% races with ABS and TC banned.

You all know you want to :)

I've been playing this again over the past few weeks and having some good on-line races. I restarted my career this past weekend thanks to my GT5 induced YLOD and me not backing up my game saves. I have decided to do full races now with Legendary AI and no other assists other than automated pit stops and auto trans. I was able to get up to 12th at Bahrain but ended up slipping to 16th at the end due to unforced errors on my part late in the race. I had rarely raced longer than 20% prior so now I have to learn how to keep my full concentration throughout the race which is quite a chore given the higher speeds and technical nature of the tracks compared to other games.

You guys need to start up a championship with me then. At some stage i'd love to have an online championship, with pretty serious races, qualy and possibly 40% races with ABS and TC banned.

You all know you want to :)

Shaggy I would be up for this, not sure I could run a series as of right now. I would be interested in joining one, or lending a helping hand.

Haven't played since GT5 came out, but I'm getting bored with it and hype is building for 2011 season so it's only a matter of days before I make the switch

Shaggy I would be up for this, not sure I could run a series as of right now. I would be interested in joining one, or lending a helping hand.

Cool, I have quite a lot on in the next couple of weeks but I would love to start one after. To be honest, if anyone else wants to volunteer to host it i'd be happy for this - someone who can commit the time to it and do a good job with updating tables etc. I'm not entirely sure if I have the time either to host a series. Thing is, i'm not interested in racing in a series where driving aids are permitted (though I think auto gears and racing line should be allowed as these are not an advantage and may help people to race more cleanly and consistently).

I'm aware that this will alienate a lot of pad users, but that's just tough titties as far as i'm concerned. And besides, I do know of a couple of pad users who race with TC off and do not complain. But in reality, I know this series would be more targetted to wheel users, but anyone is welcome so long as they believe in clean racing first and foremost.

Tell me, which is your PSN powerslave? I'll add you later on 👍

I am a no aids guy myself, I like to keep it as real as possible.

I dont care if we even run a series, heck just a specified day for everyone to show up and run a couple races would be fine with me. I am not the fastest guy out there, but I have a lot fun.

I race under LR-WWR-Boss429.

Bought this game last week and haven't played GT5 since, really nice game. All assist are off except the driving line since I'm new to many of the tracks.

I'm glued more than ever. Everyday I find new things I wanna try out.

I dropped WoW after 5 years addiction and never looked back :P.

If theres a championship starting up for this again then count me in, I haven't played since I got GT5 but I was a great fan of this game, and with the F1 season not to far away what a better time to get started :D

If theres a championship starting up for this again then count me in, I haven't played since I got GT5 but I was a great fan of this game, and with the F1 season not to far away what a better time to get started :D

Excellent, I reckon I know about half a dozen people interested in this then. We'll have to drum up some more interest in it. Perhaps we should make it an 11 player series so that no one has to be the Force India because of the bug. This doesn't happen at all tracks and I suppose if that final entrant was happy to be the Force India then that's fair enough, but if we've got 11 drivers then we should go ahead and launch the series.

Play it every Wednesday cos of my clans F1 league night! Also played a bit of multiplayer last night cos nothing to do on GT5, not bothered with ranking up on B spec & didn't have energy or time to do enduros! Nothing has changed, still get into Spanish lobbies where they just scream randomly, shout "ALONSOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" & then kick you! Then there are the hosts which never ready up even though the other 11 are ready to race! Did get into a decent enough lobby, 3rd in Istanbul, crashed in Montréal then went to bed :lol: !

Theres 2 or 3 people on my PSN friends list that I think might be quite interested, I'll sent them a message tonight :)

I might be in depending on day/time.

I ran some laps at Malaysia today, still suck at that track. Turkey is another one I need some more practice at.

I am only in my second season therefore my first go around I just got thru the season. Towards the end of my season I got better. By season 7 I will be even better than I am now, hopefully. 2011 should be out by then though.

I jump back and forth between GT5 and F1, only when GT does an update or new Seasonal. To be honest, I am bored with GT5 again now. The Seasonals are all the same basically. I was glad they lifted the restrictions but now I am not so much anymore because it did take the fun away so now I don't bother with them. Perhaps I will be on F1 for awhile and maybe even try online for the first time.

Just finished my 3rd season, but only the 2nd season in my 7yr career. Little annoyed after just winning 16 races with RB as 2nd seat they didn't even offer me a shot at 1st driver :grumpy:. Apart from that, still good fun. 👍

Back