Anyone else's game freezing when restarting the Huayra seasonal?

  • Thread starter Thread starter masterrawad
  • 9 comments
  • 787 views
Messages
1,390
Jersey
<--- This place
Messages
CHALLENGER1ON1
It's been happening more and more often, every time I mess up and restart, the game just freezes up. Is anyone else experiencing this, or am I the only one?
 
Mine would pause for a second or two when I restarted numerous times for failing and I finally gave up. Never locked up though.
 
I had the same issue while I was playing the drift trial. Pause,restart,freeze,hard reset.
 
I got silver last night, exited the challenge, got my credits and then it froze. Went on it this morning, the credits had been saved but my silver hadn't.

Tl;dr: I essentially got a free half a million or so, happy days :P
 
Yes, the Matterhorn and mount panorama lock up my PS3 to the point I have to eject the disc to reboot.
 
It's been happening more and more often, every time I mess up and restart, the game just freezes up. Is anyone else experiencing this, or am I the only one?

For those that are getting freezes, which console version are you using?
 
In the overtake seasonals I need to wait for the reset; when I chose "Restart" in the AMG challenge, there was an over 40 second delay before seeing the HUD and mirror. No freezing.
 
Back