Anyone elses GT6 froze after they updated to 1.02?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPVenomZombie
  • 91 comments
  • 17,700 views
Yes, mine did. I just rebooted and all was fine.
 
Okay guys, thanks for the feedback. Just rebooted mine and everything is there and fine. :)
 
I just installed the update, went black and had to restart the game.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.... it works, thank god jajaja
 
I Did the 20 million cr. glitch, I thought it was that, that caused it. Thank god it wasn't. :D
 
Mine crashed too, doing the system check now. Lets cross fingers it works next time around.
 
Mine did, just went to a black screen. Had to hard reset the PS3 then it came up and checked my files to make sure nothing was corrupted. Worked the second time though.

Mine won't play some replays and I can't look at the car in paint or custom wheels from different angles now
 
Yep had to hard reset, just going through check in again....
 
The loading screen where it goes ` . . . . ` That may take some time, think its the term and conditions screen. So don't turn off your PS3`s if it takes a while haha :)
 
Same just had a black screen for a min. PSN version. Thought my ps3 was getting old lol
 
Yeah it happened to me. Froze right after I accepted to update, tried again and downloaded without problems.
After it installed it prompted me with an in-game update, accepted the update downloaded, installed and then black screen.

After that it worked just fine.
 
Yes it did. Not with the 1.02 update itself, but after downloading the small ingame update afterwards.
 
The return of the black screen that was in GT5 lol
 
I have a physical copy and didn't have a single hiccup after I updated to 1.02.
 
Yes mine went to black screen and had to reset!
 
no problems here.
6 minutes download, 30+ minutes install.

But freezing what so ever.
 
Same here. Got black screen after second part of patch install. Rebooted and game started without problems.

Digital version btw.
 
No problems here, smooth and fast download. I do have fast connection though.
 
Yes first start up ok, then quit the game for psnstore visit and next started gt6 again on startup screen the game froze, through PS button menu selected end game, then ps3 crashed and took 5 minutes to recover data.... Worried.... about my fat launch PS3...
 
Plus updated mine for me. It turned on fine and the new content is there.
 
I got black screen after small update. I did hard reset and everything worked after that. UK disk, slim PS3.
 
I got black screen after small update. I did hard reset and everything worked after that. UK disk, slim PS3.
Mine did exactly the same thing. I just rebooted, logged back in and everything working fine again.
 
Back