Anyone here watched Zeitgeist: Moving Forward? Was released today.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattv81
  • 3 comments
  • 966 views
I watched it the day prior to its official release, it's very good. Probably the most eloquently presented Zeitgeist film yet. The ending was pretty touching, despite being a little corny.

A little ironic that I joined the US Navy not long after watching Addendum, but nonetheless I strongly agree with the ideas of the Venus Project presented in Addendum and Moving Forward.

To anyone who isn't aware of what Zeitgeist is, it's a series of 3 documentaries that challenge the current economic system and present some very interesting ideas for an entirely new one which would be much more sustainable and practical.

I'd recommend starting with Zeitgeist Addendum, the 2nd film in the series, since Moving Forward (3rd film) glosses over a lot of the ideas presented in Addendum.
You can download Addendum here: http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/ZDAY 2009- ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM DVD-NTSC.torrent

Alternatively, you can find it on Youtube or Vimeo, or pay a little over $5 for a physical copy.

The first film in the series, simply called Zeitgeist: The Movie, is somewhat interesting but is definitely something you can pass on. It consists of 3 parts, and the first two parts present largely irrelevant ideas which could anger individuals with strong religious/patriotic beliefs. The 3rd part of the movie is essentially Zeitgeist: Addendum in a much more condensed and much less eloquent package. If you want to see it anyway, I'd recommend watching Addendum and Moving Forward first.

It can be downloaded for free here: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/[[Dem..._Movie_2007_NTSC_DVD_ISO_5667236.4564.torrent

And like Addendum, it can also be found on Youtube, Vimeo, and a $5 physical DVD from the Zeitgeist website.
 
Last edited:
I've just been wondering... is this common for people from the military to share your view? I guess the mentality of navy personnel might be slightly different to the army mentality, seeing as its not as necessary to dehumanize themselves. I don't know. I've often wondered what the military would do if the people rose up and took our nations back in the name of freedom. Would the military side with the people? Or would they protect the politicians and bankers? You guys are just people, like us civilians. Your families are the people that the politicians and bankers are screwing over. You have no obligations to the elites that rule most of this world. But riot police seem to enjoy beating the crap into unarmed protesters. I'm assuming it would be even worse when they declare martial law and the military takes over. What do you think?
 
Didn't know it was released today, I had to watch the first 2 movies about 3 times each. Blew my mind, check out a movie called Loose Change. I havent seen it yet but a guy from a Donair shop told me its along the lines of it but more focused on the 9/11 event.
 
Back